ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke hits FTs and this is a 20+ pt game with 8 min left in the 1st half. This could get KY whoopin ugly for IU.

Wonder when K is gonna get on these kids ass about fts? We are pitiful at the stripe.

Maybe Keithgolf should change names, can’t hurt right?

We can argue about minutes for players, who’s our best player, etc. all we want.

But Bilas said it best. Duke makes outside shots no one is touching them.
We don’t shoot good, it will be interesting.

We can argue about minutes for players, who’s our best player, etc. all we want.

But Bilas said it best. Duke makes outside shots no one is touching them.
We don’t shoot good, it will be interesting.

The chances of everyone being off though is low. Someone will be hitting on this team.

I’m not sure ft’s are a thing that can be fixed in season.

Thankful for our big lead.

To be fair... Tre was wide open to his right. Yeah he hit is, but there was a smarter option.

Taking a layup on a disadvantaged defender when you are on the break is always the smarter option. Coaches more and more are teaching less passing on the break. The shot was a good decision.

This lead should definitely be larger.

That said, it’s hard to complain. We’re really good even when we don’t play particularly well.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Taking a layup on a disadvantaged defender when you are on the break is always the smarter option. Coaches more and more are teaching less passing on the break. The shot was a good decision.

Kinda like Indiana’s 3-1 break earlier in the game where an errant pass was made to Langford leading to a turnover

Reactions: dukehokie
I'm really not being sarcastic here, so I hope you don't take it that way. But shooting a contested layup guarded by two guys - even if you're RJ - seems like a lower percentage shot than an open layup by Tre.

Reactions: dukehokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT