ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Since lasts weeks loss, we’ve all had our eye on this game. The time in between about kills me.

None of us truly thought this team would go undefeated, that’s just unrealistic. I did, however, REALLY want K’s record to stay flawless at the Maui Invite.

Oh well, such is college basketball - onto tonight. We come in huge favorites against a very young Hoosier team. We currently sit at -14.5 and I like it.

Last weeks loss really woke this team up, i hope, and I’m sure we spent the week trying to find balance in our offense and some semblance of a defense.

Tonight’s game is slated for a 9:30pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD. We will be hungry and we’ll cruise to victory back home at Cameron.

Duke 91

Indiana 74

GO DUKE!!!!

Reactions: PixelDevil
Pedal to the medal all night. Don't let them get closer than our first basket. Play hard all night and take nothing for granted. OFC

Duke 91
Ind. 74

Duke 96
Indiana 78

Time to start a winning streak......plus we need some wins with college basketballs new rating system.....there seems to be a few teams better now

IU has a nice team but if that L didn’t grt our attention nothing will.

Duke-107
IU-82

Romeo Langford and Juwan Morgan will have big games, which will keep them in it early, but Duke will pull and cover by the close of the game. 15-16 point victory.

Welcome back to Cameron Ms. McRoberts!

Duke - 86
Indiana - 70

This game being in Cameron and coming off our loss, I think we roll tonight.

Duke 94
Indiana 84

I turned down tickets to this one this morning... so sad about that. Rare to get to see Indiana in Cameron.
I caught the game in Cameron in 2015. There were a bunch of annoying Indiana fans dressed like clowns walking around all happy before the game. It was great to see them disappear after we stomped them.

The ESPN T.V. schedule has MSU playing UL at 7:30 on ESPN. They have Duke playing Ind. at 9:30 on ESPN. How's our game gonna start at 9:30? Is someone in the early game gonna forfeit? Let's go ahead and look at a 10:30 start. For you guys that live on eastern time and still work call in sick. OFC

Reactions: cropper55
Why at 9:30 though?!?!

ESPN contract with the ACC/Big 10 Challenge dictates that. Every game is to be shown in its own time slot.

The ESPN T.V. schedule has MSU playing UL at 7:30 on ESPN. They have Duke playing Ind. at 9:30 on ESPN. How's our game gonna start at 9:30? Is someone in the early game gonna forfeit? Let's go ahead and look at a 10:30 start. For you guys that live on eastern time and still work call in sick. OFC

The latest we probably start is 9:40. Luckily, it's not dictated by when the previous game ends.

Reactions: JRables
I think that this is a team that learns on the fly, RJ will be fine (and share when needed), and Cam will have a big game with no "foul trouble". Hoosiers have a couple of really talented players that will keep them in it for awhile, but Duke is glad to be home and will please their fans tonight!
Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT