ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I think we share the ball more and get our transition game in full swing. Duke 102
IU 76
Blowout City! Not quite as good as 118 - 84 or 82 - 50.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Romeo Langford and Juwan Morgan will have big games, which will keep them in it early, but Duke will pull and cover by the close of the game. 15-16 point victory.

Welcome back to Cameron Ms. McRoberts!

Duke - 86
Indiana - 70

Totally forgot Josh had a brother at IU. Is he a high contributor this year?

Damn 9:30 tipoff. Looks like it's 5 hours of sleep tonight.

Duke plays angry, more physical, and just better. We can dominate them with our size and strength from all 5 positions. Just need to defend well so we can transition into offense, while finding our rhythm. I like us by a lot. I don't think we lose again in 2018.

Duke - 89

IU - 72

Stat of the year so far speaking of Tre Jones: "his team has committed turnovers on just 8 percent of its possessions while making 45.6 percent of its 3-pointers with him on the floor, per hooplens.com"

Thats just insane to read.

Duke 92
UI 68

I was just looking at the program guide and they’re showing the College Football Playoff Top 25 at 7 before the first game at 7:30. Why do they always have to show that before or in between college basketball games. If they showed that on one of the other ESPN channels that isn’t showing college basketball games then the first game could start 30 minutes earlier which would allow our game to start 30 minutes earlier as well.

I was just looking at the program guide and they’re showing the College Football Playoff Top 25 at 7 before the first game at 7:30. Why do they always have to show that before or in between college basketball games. If they showed that on one of the other ESPN channels that isn’t showing college basketball games then the first game could start 30 minutes earlier which would allow our game to start 30 minutes earlier as well.
I have the same thoughts. I hate the College Football Playoff getting in the way of basketball action. Seriously? Why we gotta do it at 7 PM on a Tuesday night which should always be reserved for college basketball.

Even more annoying...between the games for the Champions Classic, instead of ya know, breaking down the game and talking about possible matchups, ESPN has Herbstreit out there arguing if OSU or WVU should be ranked #6...WHO CARES? They are all gonna get stomped by Alabama or Clemson anyway.

Last edited:
Totally forgot Josh had a brother at IU. Is he a high contributor this year?

He's a starter and probably the best defensive player in the B1G. Doesn't do much on offense but has hit the open 3 when taken this season. Hopefully he is full go tonight. If not a long night for us.

Reactions: consman
He's a starter and probably the best defensive player in the B1G. Doesn't do much on offense but has hit the open 3 when taken this season. Hopefully he is full go tonight. If not a long night for us.
Will his mom be there?

Luckily for you guys, he wasn't a top recruit like his brother, or else you know where he would have went to school.

I'd hope he's a pretty good defensive player, he's TWENTY-THREE YEARS OLD.

Romeo was an ADIDA$ guy yo. Ya know....ADIDAS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And besides, he would never have came here even if he was a Nike guy, why would a top recruit ever want to come off the bench??

He dropped Duke after his sophomore year of high school and not due to any shoe companies.

He will prove tonight that he would start at any college team in the country.

Romeo was an ADIDA$ guy yo. Ya know....ADIDAS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And besides, he would never have came here even if he was a Nike guy, why would a top recruit ever want to come off the bench??
You’re smoking some good stuff. Romeo is as good as anyone you got. Yes, Zion is a beast but Romeo is a smooth operator. I hope they don’t make me look stupid but I still say it’s a good game.

You’re smoking some good stuff. Romeo is as good as anyone you got. Yes, Zion is a beast but Romeo is a smooth operator. I hope they don’t make me look stupid but I still say it’s a good game.

Dude, stop. He's good but not on same level as RJ, Zion, and possibly Cam. Your whole "I served overseas" schtick will only go so far.

Reactions: jwill133
Are we still discussing Romeo? I gotta see this guy play ball. OFC
He’s a very talented freshman but plays timid at times especially on D. As I said super talented and quick but not necessarily fast as elites go. He makes freshman mistakes and hangs his head at times after. He obviously put too much pressure on himself but he is just a kid. He’ll put up 20 tonight but will they be meaningful piunrs or end of the game as IU is already beat points..we shall see

Dude, stop. He's good but not on same level as RJ, Zion, and possibly Cam. Your whole "I served overseas" schtick will only go so far.

There is nothing RJ can do offensively that Romeo cannot do. Romeo is playing for a top three pick in the draft tonight.

ESPN contract with the ACC/Big 10 Challenge dictates that. Every game is to be shown in its own time slot.

It'shouhe latest we probably start is 9:40. Luckily, it's not dictated by when the previous game ends.

ESPN contract with the ACC/Big 10 Challenge dictates that. Every game is to be shown in its own time slot.

The latest we probably start is 9:40. Luckily, it's not dictated by when the previous game ends.
It's not the start time that concerns me it's at what point will we be able to see Duke play. I don't think the MSU/UL game will be over at 9:40. OFC

It's getting close to game time and I've noticed that we don't play well when I post duringame play. Check in at half time. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT