ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Whatever, he’s not even our best player.

I got nothing against IU....ky hates them, and that in itself makes me kind of like them a little. Romeo is a very good player. I wanted him, but as good as RJ or Zion? He'll have to prove that to me before I'm ready to say that

Reactions: keithgolf1
There is nothing RJ can do offensively that Romeo cannot do. Romeo is playing for a top three pick in the draft tonight.
200.gif

https://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

Wtf was Louisville player doing there.. they don’t even have the possession arrow if it would have been a jump ball.

I got nothing against IU....ky hates them, and that in itself makes me kind of like them a little. Romeo is a very good player. I wanted him, but as good as RJ or Zion? He'll have to prove that to me before I'm ready to say that
Fair enough. At least you’re rational. He’s more like Reddish but I’d rather have him than Cam

Happy I’m not getting rid of Comcast til Thursday. They stream espn3 games.

Well, couldn’t start much better for us. 11-4 with solid D.

I'm watcjing on the watch ESPN app.....it's in Spanish....but I can see it!!
I’m getting no audio and above the basket camera angles. Kinda cool bc you can really hear the crowd. Camera sucks though.

It’s on the app, but if you missed the game so far...ZION.

We are 1/6 from the line and up 12, 8 minutes into the game.....

IU player jumps out of the way on a Zion drive. Bills: “probably saw his life flash before his eyes.”

Reactions: dukiejay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT