ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Anybody who thinks that was a bad game should understand that our guys had only one practice in the last 2 weeks, were kept in isolation, and were expectedly rusty. This game will be forgotten in a week and no one will ever mention it again for the remainder of Duke basketball history.

I am more concerned with the Crazies. I could barely hear them. I don't know if that is because they are all wearing masks or because the announcers were remote and the TV volume not at the appropriate level.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
I think that was about what I expected to see. Lots of rust for sure. Missed FT's were brutal. Still I think we played pretty good team defense, and despite poor shooting we made shots down the stretch when we needed to make them and pulled out another double digit ACC win. Next!

Rusty is an understatement. But, it wasn’t surprising. We shouldn’t complain because we get to see Duke play on tv almost every game, but it feels second rate watching a game on the ACC network. It’s like the clarity and sound are off. Then, add in having to listen to Cory Alexander. Man he’s awful.

bleed, Corey Alexander gets worse and worse!!!LOVES to hear himself talk, talk about his old days at UVA, namedrop, and that "WD" crap has to go!! Just call him Wes....geez

OFC
I use to really like Corey and he's been terrible this year. Yeah and he only said it about 20-30 times during the broadcast. People complain about Dan and Jay. But I would've loved to have had those two call the game yesterday evening.

Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps Duke has been given the gift of a mid season 10 day break so that it may be that much fresher in March?

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Is Len Elmore still calling games? That guy is pretty anti-Duke, although he's pretty complimentary of coach K.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT