ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Covid is such a mess right now it’s tough to know from one night to the next out if we’re actually going to play.

I’m hopeful this one happens? But after an extensive layoff and how bad it seems to have gotten, I’m not entirely sure what to expect.

I’m glad we’re at home, and although I take no opponent lightly, especially a conference opponent, I’m glad we’re playing Georgia Tech at Cameron. A game we SHOULD win.

It will be interesting to see what type of impact the layoff has. It’s been 13 days since we’ve played.

Tonight‘s game will air on the ACC Network and is slated to tip at 9pm est. At the time of this post, Duke is favored by a lofty -18. Which does seem like a lot to me considering will probably have to knock the rust off.

So, I think we win this game - but don’t cover.

Duke 82

Georgia Tech 68

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!

We will need to know where Devoe is at all times - he’s averaging 21ppg/5reb. I suspect he will have Moore in his pocket a good amount. Maybe Keels too.

Duke 78
GT 61

Don’t know what it means, but I was just told by someone who knows what’s going on, that everyone but maybe one person on the team, had tested positive. Doesn’t mean they were all sick.

Reactions: Leo2Wes
Don’t know what it means, but I was just told by someone who knows what’s going on, that everyone but maybe one person on the team, had tested positive. Doesn’t mean they were all sick.
Mac I think you're correct.I was told same thing or that they ALL TESTED POSITIVE. OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
We will need to know where Devoe is at all times - he’s averaging 21ppg/5reb. I suspect he will have Moore in his pocket a good amount. Maybe Keels too.

Duke 78
GT 61
What about Bell and Biv? 😝

I agree on score....

The coverage is awful...all you can hear is the chatting in the booth and the crowd noise is just background sound. Either there is no atmosphere or they need to fire the sound guy

Usher and Bel Biv Devo are on the court for Tech lol

Thankfully we're playing Ga Tech today. No energy and can't shoot but it's expected sure to covid and long lay off.

The coverage is awful...all you can hear is the chatting in the booth and the crowd noise is just background sound. Either there is no atmosphere or they need to fire the sound guy
The announcers are calling the game remotely.

Reactions: Leo2Wes
Are they limiting the size of attendance tonight because of the spike in cases? One of the thinnest crowds I can remember at Cameron.

This game reminds me of the OSU game. Let’s hope GT doesn’t have the talent to pull it out. Ugly game.

This game reminds me of the OSU game. Let’s hope GT doesn’t have the talent to pull it out. Ugly game.
Thought the same thing. A game where they haven't played well, but will still win fairly comfortably. Until they lose. Hopefully they play inspired instead of deflated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT