ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGETOWN 2K EMPIRE CLASSIC FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Not related to our game but they just showed they a Cal player is 10-10 from the free throw line while the rest of both teams have combined to go just 1-4 from the free throw line lol

I love Duke vintage basketball. This team plays that way. I feel G.Town is going to give us all we want. We need a great start both on the defensive and offensive ends of the court. Our free throw shooting last night was what we should do every game. Tonight's game may come down to just that. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
One thing to watch...Georgetown appears to be an elite FT shooting team, 77% versus us at 67%.
Here’s to hoping the refs let us get physical and also that our guys can play without fouling...

Looks like we are wearing Duke Blue and White tonight. That gets me pumped up! Vintage Duke colors and vintage Duke basketball. So grateful to be a Duke fan and a member of the amazing Duke board and my fellow posters.I think I'm gonna tear up. OFC

The game at this level is too fast and strong for Matt. He needs to alter his game to compensate. Get crafty.

Man I just got home and I've seen 2 plays by one guy( Not naming who), but good gracious a life man!

Javin just not a good offensive player!!! He gets way to many touches when he is in there!!!
OFC

Javin's problem has always been he has hands of stone imo. Catching the ball cleanly is tough for him.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT