ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (VIGOROUSLY KNOCKING ON WOOD)***

Wow! Got nothing to say other than at least Duke picked a good year to not be very good. Constant cancellations of games hasn’t helped either.

Worst Duke team I've ever seen. Horrendous. But then again almost completely justifiable because of the shit show of the past 11 months. More than a little difficult to get their heads in game mode.

too easy to get to our basket...and we don't have any consistent shooters

We can still turn it around. It’s hard to be positive though....

Somehow cut it to 8. They’ve got to stop giving up all these layups and open shots.

Reactions: sheyduke
The guys are hustling just not clicking yet. I think the defense steps up second half. I think I would play the experience players more second half also. Maybe Scheyer picks up a technical too.

Reactions: germantondevil
I just want to know who thought Coleman was gonna score? You’ve got to be in the game to do that.
Hurt at the five is not an answer against any team you’ve got to keep him at the four. Let your bigs down low hurt at the free throw line and three guards around the arch and you will get one of the three guards open or dish to a big because they will double team hurt or leak out as help against his shot.

I really miss the defensive juggernaut teams that we used to have but you only get that with experience. At one time in Coach Ks era you didn’t play if you didn’t play and understand the game on the defensive side of the ball. It’s been a long time since we seen one of those teams. Oohh what I would give to see a Battier led defense on the floor!!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
if we could put 4-5 successful trips together we would be ahead double digits...we just don't consistently make good trips - bad decisions and poor shooting does us in

I hate it when players take a shot like Hurt took. Pump fake. Created no room. Take the shot anyway.

good grief...a chance to take the lead and Roach thinks he should go all alone....

So happy for Wendell. Hope he can keep this going.

again.. a lead and 2 empty drives that were ill advised...they need to make better decisions...we cause our own issues with poor basketball IQ

Good god we do some of the dumbest shit at times...these freshmen guards are clueless at times also

This team can’t play more than 2 minutes of good basketball at a time lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT