ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (VIGOROUSLY KNOCKING ON WOOD)***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Alright - I’m going to keep this short and sweet because I don’t want to jinx it.

As it stands, we are scheduled to host Boston College at 8:30 PM est tonight on the ACC Network.

Duke is favored by -12.5 when this was posted, which I like. FWIW, I liked us with the ND spread, too. Coach K not there tonight, is a factor, however.

Duke - 74

Boston College - 60

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ready for Duke basketball. I will be holding my breath every time espn puts out anything today!! Duke by double didgits!!!
OFC

Game preview.

I like Duke's chances to move to 2-0.

ACC Network? Well, crap. Maybe it's just not destined that I see this team very much this year.

If we play I think we win. I agree with the article I read that if Moore plays well we win easily. If Moore struggles we will have to sweat it out. Is Thornton still there? I know he's not I just expect to see him for some reason. Considering all that has happened we kind of need to win the next 2.
Duke 72
BC: 65

Well we are getting close . 8:30 start on the screwy ACCNETWORK which means we will not see our guys from the tip off if there is a game at 6:30 which I think there is. I cannot stand the ACCNETWORK. Who worked up that deal?

Last edited:
8:30 is an odd starting time. I had a feeling that no game on the East coast would start after 8:00 due to covid-19. I'm wrong again

I’m just happy to watch Duke play again. I think Duke wins.

Duke: 74
BC: 61

Let’s go Duke!!

Since it is on the accn is there a chance itvwill be blacked out in nc. It's happened before but fans were allowed. OFC

Since it is on the accn is there a chance itvwill be blacked out in nc. It's happened before but fans were allowed. OFC
Probably not should be on after VT game. If it is blacked out they will probably show tarheel highlights for the season.

Reactions: skysdad
It's getting close to game time and hoping they don't black the game out. Regardless we need to get off to a great start, play some great defense and make our free throws. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: kingbluedevil
I guess the bank is open late. Happy that went down for Moore. Is it me or it’s weird that the coaches aren’t wearing any duke gear?

well...the team hasnt improved ....disjointed, poor shot selection, nonexistent defense....long way to go but this looks familiar

They can’t miss, we can’t score or play defense. That’s not a good combo.

This disjointed schedule we've had is really showing its head.

Honestly the most exciting part of the season is just waiting to see “if” we will play.

Once we do...then you wish we weren’t...

We are looking so bad against a 2-7 team missing 3 of it’s top 4 scorers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT