ADVERTISEMENT

Duke to have ESPN+ show

Well at least I now have a reason to subscribe for ESPN +.

Ever since ESPN + began, the Watch ESPN app doesn't have much.

Reactions: youngman42

My first thought as well - another thing I'm going to have to pay for!

Ugh this ESPN + crap. EVERYTHING needs its own streaming these days. Don’t you get enough of my money?
Cancel your overpriced cable like the rest of America is. Then paying little dollars for streaming services will seem like a bargain.

So I thought ESPN was showing our Canada games? And not everyone lives where you can just stream

Has Ole Roy complained about how unfair this is yet?

Jay Williams just launched a new show on YouTubeTV called Best Shot.

"ESPN Analyst and Former NBA player Jay Williams joins Newark Central High School Basketball Coach Shawn McCray for the 2018-2019 season. Learning lessons both on and off the court, the team will soon realize that no game is won in the first quarter."

As much as I love the Devils that network is one I would never give another dime to for content. Someone will show how to get it free.

Reactions: smashmouth5
For most things ESPN (I don't pay for service) I've had luck finding things on reddit. A little before game time, do a google search something like "Duke basketball Canada *insert opponent team name* reddit" and you'll find links to someone hosting some stream of the content. I've watched several Duke basketball games this way.

I'm pretty pissed off about that too. I used to love putting on really obscure sports as background noise at work (cricket, curling, etc.). There's no way I'm paying for that.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Anyone know when the series begins? That link gave no dates for it.

ESPN had to go to ESPN+ because their network is struggling to be the earnings cow it had been. Their talent isn't what it used to be (I used to know every ESPN person back in the 80's & 90's and early 2000s, now it seems there is a different face every three weeks). But, most of all they are uber political and very PC and many fans have tired of that. That's their choice, I have no problem if they want to go that way. The sad part is they don't think they are (so myopic).

Mama said Cable, Phone company’s, and Internet providers are the Devil! America needs to go on strike and cancel it all!! Lmao thatl fixm***********GB************

Money hungry *********!!!! ....that is all
ESPN has been losing money ever since people started cutting the cable cord around 2012. (That mainly, also their terrible television deal with the MLB that I'm sure they are counting down the days until expiration, they failed to realize in 2013 that no one watches baseball anymore.)
They should have been charging money for their services digitally about 5 years ago if they were smart.

Better late than never though....

Last edited:
ESPN has been losing money ever since people started cutting the cable cord around 2012. (That mainly, also their terrible television deal with the MLB that I'm sure they are counting down the days until expiration, they failed to realize in 2013 that no one watches baseball anymore.)
They should have been charging money for their services digitally about 5 years ago if they were smart.

Better late than never though....
Yea just my little rant from my own issues of not being able to get internet where I live other then the junk satellite GB!! Bull!. Phone company’s run off the same crooked GB!! Bull!. Last and certainly least Cable is overpriced!..I just hatem I hatem I hatem...lmao

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT