ADVERTISEMENT

Duke National Championship Videos

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
Hey everyone....I suggested in another thread that maybe we have a separate thread just for videos from the NCAA Tournament and post-tournament. There are so many great one's out there, but it seems we don't have them all in one place. So let's start that in this thread.

Please post your favorite video or videos right here. I'm not going to lock it just yet because then people might not see it as I know I'm guilty of just skipping over the pinned threads sometimes.

I know DevilDJ and Skeelow have a number to share. I don't have time right now to go searching, but maybe I can at a later time.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Hot damn, you guys just can't leave well enough alone, can you!! I had my landing gear down and was just about to come back to earth, when you started these.
Now I have keep living this wonderful season, but, what the hell, I guess I will get through it!!
Thanks for posting DJ, I wish I could post some for you guys, but guess I'm just too old and too computer illiterate.
I can see now that I will be watching these until next season, cause you just got me started again and I can't get enough of them!
I cut myself the other day, and as I suspected, I was bleeding blue.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Ok....so I posted a bunch of videos just to have them all in one place. I know there's a ton missing so feel free to add to this list if you have some in mind. After a week or so I'll pin this thread so we have it up top and can go back to enjoy anytime we wish to go down memory lane. Hard to believe it's already four weeks ago today. I already miss watching this group play.

Ok....so I posted a bunch of videos just to have them all in one place. I know there's a ton missing so feel free to add to this list if you have some in mind. After a week or so I'll pin this thread so we have it up top and can go back to enjoy anytime we wish to go down memory lane. Hard to believe it's already four weeks ago today. I already miss watching this group play.
I miss them too....but the air just seems fresher. the trees' seem greener. The flowers' prettier. All is right.

Great job, DJ. I'll be revisiting these videos all through the year.

OFC

Great job, DJ. I'll be revisiting these videos all through the year.

OFC

So will I OAD. I doubt if there will be many days that I am not watching them!! Kind of grows on a person.
I hope there are more added to these, it will be greatly appreciated!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT