ADVERTISEMENT

duke football news

The Flintstones Bowl GIF by Boomerang Official

He has 14 TD passes 5 interception not great but we winning. I don't think Moore played much
We’re winning because of our D. Our O has looked worse each of the last 3 games, culminating in a 70 yards passing, 180 yards total offense against FSU. Opponents have figured out what we have, namely Murphy won’t leave the pocket even if there was a hand grenade in it. No need to have a defender assigned to him in case he decides to run it. Not to mention he seems fixed on his primary target, increasingly throwing into double coverage and not checking down to his 2nd and 3rd targets.

We’re winning because of our D. Our O has looked worse each of the last 3 games, culminating in a 70 yards passing, 180 yards total offense against FSU. Opponents have figured out what we have, namely Murphy won’t leave the pocket even if there was a hand grenade in it. No need to have a defender assigned to him in case he decides to run it. Not to mention he seems fixed on his primary target, increasingly throwing into double coverage and not checking down to his 2nd and 3rd targets.
Spot on, Jeff.

This game reminded me of the State game last year where Belin (I think it was Belin) was kept under wraps while the defense did the heavy lifting.

I suspect Manny is of the camp that you don't make major changes as long as you're winning. I can understand that philosophy, but is it so much to ask your QB to occasionally suck it up and run?

Manny is a defensive minded coach. I think if we start losing games he might make some changes. I think Murphy has 1 loss as a starter and hopefully the horseshoe don't fall out till after the season. I haven't seen Belin enough to know how effective he will be. We don't have Allstars at offensive line or receivers

Reactions: surfdevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT