ADVERTISEMENT

Around the NCAA 2016-2017

Semi Ojeleye is having a great season also. He's averaging 18 Pts and 7 rebounds. He's the one player that transferred that I really wanted to see stay at Duke.
100% agreed. He would have REALLY helped last year. Strength and rebounding we really needed (all we had was Marshall) and Semi was VERY strong.

Semi Ojeleye is having a great season also. He's averaging 18 Pts and 7 rebounds. He's the one player that transferred that I really wanted to see stay at Duke.

I respect his decision to transfer. In hind sight it was in his best interest. With the team we have this year no way would he get the pt he is getting. Hope he gets some post season honors. OFC

Reactions: dbav
Oregon just beat UCLA. That's awesome!! I just wish DePaul had beaten Villanova though. Take care of business against Va. Tech and Duke is moving up in the polls.

Can't stand anything Oregon basketball. Cold blood shot though. Still think top to bottom ucla is the team to beat. Best 4 guards in the country with 3 really solid bigs.

Can't stand anything Oregon basketball. Cold blood shot though. Still think top to bottom ucla is the team to beat. Best 4 guards in the country with 3 really solid bigs.

I'm with you. They have a cohesiveness and swagger that no team can match right now.

Nova slept walk last night but Hart saved them. Louisville cannot shoot the ball.

Nova slept walk last night but Hart saved them. Louisville cannot shoot the ball.

Saying Louisville can't shoot is an understatement.

The UCLA-Oregon game was very reminiscent to UK-UNC a couple weeks back. It was a great game and I'm glad I took the time to watch it.

Side note....I'm one of those guys who like Bill Walton, but last night I was able to fully understand why someone couldn't stand him. He was almost unbearable to the point I considered muting the TV.

Saying Louisville can't shoot is an understatement.

The UCLA-Oregon game was very reminiscent to UK-UNC a couple weeks back. It was a great game and I'm glad I took the time to watch it.

Side note....I'm one of those guys who like Bill Walton, but last night I was able to fully understand why someone couldn't stand him. He was almost unbearable to the point I considered muting the TV.

Walton has become a caricature of himself & it's cring worthy. I'd rather Vitale or Burke on the call, that's how bad BW is.

That's twice now with Hart too. Their luck is going to run out if they keep relying on him to pull them out. Of the top teams, they scare me the least.

Haha, look at all those former players that never won a NC. :D

The great thing about that UCLA lineup is that it's structured perfectly to suit arguably the top floor general in the country. They surround Lonzo Ball with shooters from their shooting guard all the way to their center. Agreed that they look like the top team in the nation at this point, but I still like our chances to reclaim that top spot over the course of the season.

The great thing about that UCLA lineup is that it's structured perfectly to suit arguably the top floor general in the country. They surround Lonzo Ball with shooters from their shooting guard all the way to their center. Agreed that they look like the top team in the nation at this point, but I still like our chances to reclaim that top spot over the course of the season.

In my opinion they're a lot like that 2015 Wisconsin team. Not overly athletic but has the best offense with decent but not great defense. Wisconsin was also stacked with shooters.

Reactions: MyDudeG
Walton has become a caricature of himself & it's cring worthy. I'd rather Vitale or Burke on the call, that's how bad BW is.
Don't ever say you'd prefer Doris "dribble drive" Burke over anyone other than Len Elmore. When either do games for us I mute five min into it.

It is a shame Knight doesn't do games anymore. Really great analysis without to sell himself.

Reactions: dbav
That is one of the most beautiful pieces of video I've ever seen. Excuse me a moment while I wipe my eyes. OFC
Like cousin Eddie said on Christmas Vacation. That video is the gift that keeps on giving.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Just so every one knows our Duke women took down the UK women. OFC

I hate to do this to Bilas because I'm one of the posters here that likes him, but he said this morning that Arizona was practically a lock for the Final 4. Oops.

Also, GO GATORS!

I hate to do this to Bilas because I'm one of the posters here that likes him, but he said this morning that Arizona was practically a lock for the Final 4. Oops.

Also, GO GATORS!

What an idiot lol and wow Florida laying a beatdown

Did you guys see where the St. Bonny fans rushed the court before time ran out. The team got a tech went into o.t. and VCU won . Justice served. OFC

WOW! I didn't see it, Sky. The fans deserve it. But the team didn't.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
WOW! I didn't see it, Sky. The fans deserve it. But the team didn't.

OFC

Just another reason why fans shouldn't be allowed to rush the court. It's not as cool as the fans think it is and I agree it's not fair to the team. I bet it never happens again there. OFC

Did you guys see where the St. Bonny fans rushed the court before time ran out. The team got a tech went into o.t. and VCU won . Justice served. OFC

That was nuts.

Looks like VT and UVA are going to overtime.

Tech needed that as they were hurting for signature wins and have a tough road schedule coming. Should they steal a road win and win out at home they should be securely in the tourney. Buzz Williams has done a great job with that team.

Reactions: tripleb71
Also don't look now, SMU and Purdue are making a late season push. Both will be dangerous to an underachieving team in the tournament.

At the same time Baylor is looking pedestrian.

The PAC-12 tournament worthy teams are looking tough right now though (Arizona, UCLA, Oregon, USC).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT