ADVERTISEMENT

1-Seed??

The nerdy guy on CBS just stated Duke should have been above the Cheaters if you look at entire body of work. I now like him.

Northern Kentucky's first time in the tourney... And they make their first game against UK. That sucks haha

Notre Dame path is brutal. Princeton is always a tough out in round 1.

Then, likely, West Virginia - they are a killer.

Not only should the cheats not have been a one seed, but they got the easiest top half of bracket of all the ones. I can't figure that one out.

I tweeted at Seth Davis to no avail. Let's talk conference SOS. They put UNC ahead of Duke based simply on thinking of 15-years ago when the vast majority, if not all, conference teams played each other twice.

Those are the same people who claim stupid shit if a top 100 recruit goes to a different school for any number of reasons or if a player gets a stupid foul called on them. I tend to not pay a lot of mind to them.

Haha.

It's ok. I was super wrong anyway hahah. Good luck!

Yes and you only have to play one of them in the elite 8. If they don't make it to the 8 it would be an epic fail. By far the easiest walk to the regional finals. Period

We are getting ahead ourselves anyway. Gotta take this tournament one game at a time. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Reactions: Mac9192
Well, I have grown to dislike Boeheim, but he just said Duke and Kansas were his favorite trams going in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT