ADVERTISEMENT

You were gifted that game by the refs at the end

He is right
Zion pushed off on the drive
Then got and 1 on no foul
Then push in the back that was blatant on the missed Zion free throw
Its a shame the better team lost because the powers that be made terrible game changing calls late to save Duke’s hide.

Reactions: DukeDenver and dbav
We were gifted with Cam being called for a foul when it was a completely clean block. We were gifted when Cam got called for his fourth for breathing on the guy. We were gifted when Taco slammed into Zion and nothing was called. We were gifted when they see a replay clearly showing a shot clock violation but they don't reverse the call and waive the points. Very gifted.

We were gifted with Cam being called for a foul when it was a completely clean block. We were gifted when Cam got called for his fourth for breathing on the guy. We were gifted when Taco slammed into Zion and nothing was called. We were gifted when they see a replay clearly showing a shot clock violation but they don't reverse the call and waive the points. Very gifted.
Good summary of the facts

Just hate the games being decided by politics and money, not oncourt play
This game was almost as bad as the Wisconsin game. Terrible.
Glad we all agree then. Terribly officiated game, Taco had like 9 fouls, only 5 were called. Cam had phantom charges. Ball didn’t touch the rim. I guess UCF fans can be reasonable.

I thought both sides had non calls...bad calls...

Tacko should have had his 5th lomg before he did....the 2 points after the shot clock was an egregious gomme to UCF.

Reactions: hart2chesson
He is right
Zion pushed off on the drive
Then got and 1 on no foul
Then push in the back that was blatant on the missed Zion free throw
Its a shame the better team lost because the powers that be made terrible game changing calls late to save Duke’s hide.

I feel like you love Duke more than the team you actually pull for. You sure do pay a lot of attention to us. :)

Reactions: hart2chesson
I feel like you love Duke more than the team you actually pull for. You sure do pay a lot of attention to us. :)

Good observation
20 posts in 4 + years. Haha
Yea, really love you
Come over to the MSU Rivals site, you can see how much i post for my team
And yes, K has an outstanding record against Izzo. He should, he has better talent. We got UNC last year after a long drought.
Your next

That push in the back no call that bailed you guys out is truly sad.

We were gifted with a team that made more contested shots than I’ve honestly seen all year.

We were gifted facing a 7’6” paint protector as a team that flourishes at the rim. Who lowered his hands on Zion’s slashing attempts resulting in no calls multiple times.

We were gifted the losing end of the ball likely not hitting the rim resulting in a shot clock violation and 2pt swing.

We were gifted facing a coach that has 14 years of insider knowledge of our coach.

We were gifted an offensive foul (Zion) on an obvious flop with 2 minutes left to play.

We EARNED a win against all odds.

That’s a pretty sad post son. We get it, it was a tough loss, but the refs gave them WAY more breaks than us all game long, you not seeing that is sad. Politics? Money? Stfu and run along now.

Good observation
Yea, really love you
And yes, K has an outstanding record against Izzo. He should, he has better talent. We got UNC last year after a long drought.
Your next

You smoke some good ish huh???

Unbelievably how refs have the ability to make shots go in/out of the goal.. and how they can make teams not box-out on rebounds..

Glad we all agree then. Terribly officiated game, Taco had like 9 fouls, only 5 were called. Cam had phantom charges. Ball didn’t touch the rim. I guess UCF fans can be reasonable.

So does the NCAA Championship banner go up tomorrow before the parade?

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
I don’t know how anyone could watch that and think duke benefitted in any way by those horrible, horrible referee’s!

Right! They can always just “claim” the national title. It worked well for em in football
They should let them play next year if they’re undefeated. That way when Clemson or Bama run the score to 72-0 at the half they can’t quit crying like little bitches.

Good observation
Yea, really love you
Your next

The only thing truly sad here is you. K owns Izzo and if you think the officiating was in Dukes favor tonight you need glasses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT