ADVERTISEMENT

You were gifted that game by the refs at the end

Good observation
20 posts in 4 + years. Haha
Yea, really love you
Come over to the MSU Rivals site, you can see how much i post for my team
And yes, K has an outstanding record against Izzo. He should, he has better talent. We got UNC last year after a long drought.
Your next

That push in the back no call that bailed you guys out is truly sad.

You're fun, haha, but why so angry?

They should let them play next year if they’re undefeated. That way when Clemson or Bama run the score to 72-0 at the half they can’t quit crying like little bitches.
Just like in basketball, their 15 minutes are up

Reactions: Dad2ze
Good observation
20 posts in 4 + years. Haha
Yea, really love you
Come over to the MSU Rivals site, you can see how much i post for my team
And yes, K has an outstanding record against Izzo. He should, he has better talent. We got UNC last year after a long drought.
Your next

That push in the back no call that bailed you guys out is truly sad.
Lol. I like you. You're cute.

Just hate the games being decided by politics and money, not oncourt play
This game was almost as bad as the Wisconsin game. Terrible.

Are you claiming Duke won because ratings ($$$) is benefitted by Duke advancing? You’re a Duke troll, surely you remember Lehigh and Mercer. South Carolina knocking us out a couple years ago... Money wanted those guys too? Ooooooooooooooook

Reactions: hart2chesson
Are you claiming Duke won because ratings ($$$) is benefitted by Duke advancing? You’re a Duke troll, surely you remember Lehigh and Mercer. South Carolina knocking us out a couple years ago... Money wanted those guys too? Ooooooooooooooook
If that’s true, the NCAA need to get official better equipped to pull off the fix

Duke got hosed on most of the calls until the last minute. Congrats on your team overcoming 39 minutes of 8 vs 5. The Dawkins kid was magnificent and kept them in the game. I’m glad I get to watch Zion for at least 1 more game.

not shocking though, has been that way for years.
giphy.gif

We were gifted with a team that made more contested shots than I’ve honestly seen all year.

We were gifted facing a 7’6” paint protector as a team that flourishes at the rim. Who lowered his hands on Zion’s slashing attempts resulting in no calls multiple times.

We were gifted the losing end of the ball likely not hitting the rim resulting in a shot clock violation and 2pt swing.

We were gifted facing a coach that has 14 years of insider knowledge of our coach.

We were gifted an offensive foul (Zion) on an obvious flop with 2 minutes left to play.

We EARNED a win against all odds.

That BS call on Cam on the three by UCF that gifted them 3 points.

We came back from commercial break and found out they had called a shooting foul 5 minutes late, and UCF was shooting freethrows. This game was reffed in crayon!

When Scott frost left UCF, the “fan base” got really bitter and now they just run around all angry, shouting about everything.
Not a fair characterization of the UCF fan base. Sure we have an inferiority complex, but it’s directed at the perceived unfairness of a football system that doesn’t allow non-power 5 teams to have the same opportunity as the rest. And to be fair, most of the trolls on this page have been UK, UNC or B1G fans.

Reactions: bouxdag
He is right
Zion pushed off on the drive
Then got and 1 on no foul
Then push in the back that was blatant on the missed Zion free throw
Its a shame the better team lost because the powers that be made terrible game changing calls late to save Duke’s hide.
Shut up! Just shut up! Duke didn’t get a fair whistle either!

Not a fair characterization of the UCF fan base. Sure we have an inferiority complex, but it’s directed at the perceived unfairness of a football system that doesn’t allow non-power 5 teams to have the same opportunity as the rest. And to be fair, most of the trolls on this page have been UK, UNC or B1G fans.

Maybe not overall, but in the rivals message board world. It is what I have observed. Just constant complaining and trolling.

Yeah, I came here, and saw a rival fan complaining about the refs and was shocked thinking how biased I must be. Then that same fan referenced the Wisconsin game and I realized, oh, it’s just a bats*** crazy Kentucky fan, all is well.

Luckily everyone else didn’t get a chance to be happy! That was a hell of a game by UCF. In the past, that’s the game that eliminates us. So, I’m very relieved, onto the sweet 16.

Look. I think we all know that Duke gets all the calls. Just look back to that first game. If not for the refs, Kentucky wins by 39 points. The refs screw us time and time again. That’s unfair because we’re clearly the only blue blood in college basketball! Zion should have fouled out in the first three minutes of tonight’s game. No one fouled him all game. Every single call against UCF was blatant referee bias. The refs want you all to win. And, I’m glad we don’t have Zion and Barrett. We didn’t want them anyways.

Reactions: BlueDaveil and dbav
Shame because it was a great game and your team played great. But that was a flop on Zion and you didn't box out RJ. Them's the breaks.

We came back from commercial break and found out they had called a shooting foul 5 minutes late, and UCF was shooting freethrows. This game was reffed in crayon!

I remember!!! Z had gone up for block and ref behind hoop signalled jump ball!

OFC

You can look at his screen name. He is actually proud that he has a duster with a 340 v-6 in it. Of course duster fans call it a powerhouse V-8. I’d be salty too if that’s all I had

You can look at his screen name. He is actually proud that he has a duster with a 340 v-6 in it. Of course duster fans call it a powerhouse V-8. I’d be salty too if that’s all I had
I think duster is what he’s been inhaling all day

So funny how people seem to have a loss of memory on the calls that went in favor of UCF, including that dumb A** Seth Greenturd. Dude is pissed about Duke winning.

D2dpvgTX0AEJPJs.jpg

I have to have a big LOL at some of this. Whether you read it on these boards or on Twitter anytime there is mention of Duke getting the calls, then a Duke fan (and in some cases I have even seen reasonable UNC fans saying it) posts this photo or lists anytime Duke didn’t get the call (Cam phantom block 3) there is either 1 of 2 things that happen next, the person ignores the photo or argument or goes back to the ‘hook n hold’.

I love the narrative that Duke receives all the calls when you go back and see Zion getting smacked in the face with no calls. It goes both ways in every single game. And for people to keep saying Zion charged on Tacko in the last drive, Tacko WAS CLEARLY IN THE RESTRICTED ZONE and not to mention smacked him again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT