ADVERTISEMENT

What is something you hope to see more of next season from Duke

Next year's team will have the talent level of the 2018 and 2019 teams: so with that said, I'd like to see next year's team get better throughout the season and peak in March, like in 2015. No big injuries would certainly help this to work out positively.

Let's smash UK, beat Gonzaga, and then win the ACC outright.

Next year's team will have the talent level of the 2018 and 2019 teams: so with that said, I'd like to see next year's team get better throughout the season and peak in March, like in 2015. No big injuries would certainly help this to work out positively.

Let's smash UK, beat Gonzaga, and then win the ACC outright.

And beat the Rocket Mortgage Spartans in East Lansing.

I would like to see a lot of pick and rolls with Williams and Banchero rolling to the rim for easy dunks. I would also like to see a lot of post-ups for Williams, he showed flashes of having good footwork and finishing abilities in the post.

Reactions: christophero
My guess is our talent level will be closer to the Vernon Carey team if our key guys come back. A lot of unknowns right now. If Hurt leaves, Keels comes and our key guys stay then we will be good.

And beat the Rocket Mortgage Spartans in East Lansing.

I would like to see a lot of pick and rolls with Williams and Banchero rolling to the rim for easy dunks. I would also like to see a lot of post-ups for Williams, he showed flashes of having good footwork and finishing abilities in the post.
Next year we should play exactly like UNC plays. Every possession one of Williams and Banchero should touch the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT