ADVERTISEMENT

What are Duke’s chances w Bedaiko?

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
I would hope he sees the improvement made by Williams and can see himself coming to Duke and having a similar path.
He would most likely be the starter the following year.

Starting to think we only have 5 guys next season. Does anyone want to come off the bench?

O and don’t bank on no one else leaving .

For the record I know nothing except not to say no one else won’t leave just my opinion nothing I’ve read or heard .

I can see possibly loosing two more. Either to the draft or transfer and once again just my opinion.

For the record I know nothing except not to say no one else won’t leave just my opinion nothing I’ve read or heard .

I can see possibly loosing two more. Either to the draft or transfer and once again just my opinion.

Well, with all due respect, I hope you're wrong brother.

Well, with all due respect, I hope you're wrong brother.
Me too. I just look at all the teams loosing players especially from the ACC to transfer. To be able to do it and not sit out has a lot of these players thinking.

Maybe Tape leaving will free up playing time.
For who? Coleman Barely played as well. The front court back ups were by committee and doesn’t necessarily mean you have to have a big as we saw this season. With who Duke has coming and might becoming that puts some of the players right back in the same role. That’s why I think we haven’t seen the last.

I was kind of making a joke.
I know . But when was the last time anyone saw multiple players leave multiple ACC teams? Virginia just had two players enter the portal. That’s just about every ACC team averaging atleast two transfers so far.

Reactions: christophero
Cuse losing a bunch of guys too. Guys who got minutes and contributed. Kafsre Rkchmond, Brasswell, and I think Guerrier is testing the draft waters

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT