ADVERTISEMENT

St. Johns Coach Weighs in on Duke

jcdevilfan

All Conference
Jan 29, 2017
I don't know if anyone saw it, but Chris Mullin had a few comments about Duke, and he really showed a lot of class in his comments.
"Duke is a great team, talented and unselfish. I love playing Duke, they are the classiest team in the Country, and you can learn a lot from playing them".
I don't know about you folks, but those comments coming from one of the best players of all time, and a pretty good coach, are nice to hear. Good luck to you and your team the rest of the way Coach Mullin, and thanks, we're pretty proud of the Devils ourselves!
Go Duke!
OFC

I don't know if anyone saw it, but Chris Mullin had a few comments about Duke, and he really showed a lot of class in his comments.
"Duke is a great team, talented and unselfish. I love playing Duke, they are the classiest team in the Country, and you can learn a lot from playing them".
I don't know about you folks, but those comments coming from one of the best players of all time, and a pretty good coach, are nice to hear. Good luck to you and your team the rest of the way Coach Mullin, and thanks, we're pretty proud of the Devils ourselves!
Go Duke!
OFC

Yep, that's good stuff, JC. It's refreshing.

OFC

Yep, that's good stuff, JC. It's refreshing.

OFC

It is refreshing OAD, and I hope that some of the other sites are complimenting "K" the same way. I don't think I have ever seen a Coach as courteous and respectful to his opponents (win or lose) as "K" is. He starts every post game conference recognizing the opponent.
Go Duke!
OFC

JC, have you ever noticed how the fact that K is always so gracious to his opponents seems to make other fan bases mad. They claim that its somehow him being fake, however, if he was a jerk like some other coaches then he'd be called a jerk Guess when you win all the time, you cant win all the time.

JC, have you ever noticed how the fact that K is always so gracious to his opponents seems to make other fan bases mad. They claim that its somehow him being fake, however, if he was a jerk like some other coaches then he'd be called a jerk Guess when you win all the time, you cant win all the time.
Bingo

So true RanDEVILman, but it is pretty much the same in every sport. You know, and I know, that there is nothing fake about "K" and what he says. Just keep in mind that the majority of those that claim he is being fake, deep down inside know that he really is gracious. Some of the other fan bases that are mad just wish they had "K", but sorry folks, Duke has him! :cool::D
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT