ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh Ro

nickris

Starter
Sep 18, 2007
heels are against the ropes at the moment. I still think they pull it out but it’s nice to see

Nooooooo!

You better not have jinxed it with this thread.

J/k

Little with 10pts on 4/8 from the field. Roy doing his best to get him for another year.

Refs doing their best to keep the Holes close. Miami is getting mugged on offense, and the cheats are getting the home call frequently. Also, good Lord, the Holes are awful on defense....which is a good thing.

How do you give Coby an open 3? Can’t wait to see the matchup with he and Tre. That’ll be fun.

Reactions: nickris
That was assault and possibly battery right there. They were mugging Lykes.

Refs suck. UNC not running any offense, just launching 3”s. Need to make them pay for that vs. Duke.

It is funny that today on Gameday Greenberg's headline was how the Cheats were final four ready.

UNC just called it’s last timeout.

You read that correctly. Roy has called 5 timeouts today. Pretty sure that means the world is going to end.

Reactions: dbav
Nose Dome may have cracked 60 decibels when Maye’s shot went in.

Apparently you can fall down with the ball and it’s not a travel. But only if you’re wearing pastel blue.

Y’all didn’t really think Miami would get a call and pull out a win did ya? It is still Known as the Dean Dome. No calls on one end and phantom calls on the other is the history of that place. It’s overtime and Miami still isn’t in the bonus. Their PG was fouled 3 times on one play at the end of regulation and no whistle

Y’all didn’t really think Miami would get a call and pull out a win did ya? It is still Known as the Dean Dome. No calls on one end and phantom calls on the other is the history of that place. It’s overtime and Miami still isn’t in the bonus. Their PG was fouled 3 times on one play at the end of regulation and no whistle

Still, they also gave up two wide open threes to two of Carolina’s best scorers. So the refs suck, but don’t do your part to help them even more.

Reactions: Ryyse
Still, they also gave up two wide open threes to two of Carolina’s best scorers. So the refs suck, but don’t do your part to help them even more.
I agree. The fact that White was given any space at all on the last few possessions is mind boggling. Miami capped the bed, honestly.

And they complain about refs? Well I guess I see why being used to that garbage at plantation education...

Reactions: hart2chesson
Good grief, the end of regulation was a disaster for Miami....how do you leave players wide open to hit 3's to tie the game - surely you close out and give them a 2....and then let UNcheat dribble for 15 seconds at the end when you need to foul?? Miami snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT