ADVERTISEMENT

Reddish to Duke

If we do get Garland and then we also get Barrett. It's been said that Reddish and Barrett were being sold on playing the 2 and the 3, so if we have Jones and Garland at the 1 and the 2, would we play Reddish and Barrett at the 3 and the 4 with whoever we have at the 5

Thats an AMAZING COLLECTION of talent. What about some of our others though already on roster? Just curious if the Whites, O'Connells, even Tucker for that matter ( who COULD get overlooked) all stay content in their roles off bench??

Hey I know the argument: "you have to expect this when you come to Duke." I simply don't think we can lose sight of the importance of one veteran as a stabilizing force in our top 5. (Perhaps its Delaurier or even a senior Vrank in that 5)....Just curious on the intangible of the Quinn Cook type leader. OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
If we do get Garland and then we also get Barrett. It's been said that Reddish and Barrett were being sold on playing the 2 and the 3, so if we have Jones and Garland at the 1 and the 2, would we play Reddish and Barrett at the 3 and the 4 with whoever we have at the 5
Holy buckets Batman. We'd be a really good NBDL team. College ball has really changed.

Holy buckets Batman. We'd be a really good NBDL team. College ball has really changed.

"Whoever would that be at the 5?" Just a few options. With that much offense on the floor, not a lot of scoring would neccessarily be required by the 5, be it a Vrank, Javun or McCormack....OFC

I'm looking for that shirt next time.

21369078_10155786610054456_4801228384394332763_n.jpg

Funny we seem to be batting UK for all the top 2018 guys. I mean we usually battle them for a few guys, but literally every top guy who has Duke listed, also has UK.

These commitments will have a major impact on our Champions Classic "takedown" of them November 2018.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Nice! I got one last year and ended up going with the Nikon P-223 scope. Also changed out the factory trigger with a Timney competition trigger. I HATED that long trigger pull. You never feel the Timney move

The Daniel Defense DDM4V11 in mil spec+ is a beautiful weapon. The optic is the AimPoint PRO . GREAT red dot . I also have a set of Diamond Head steel flip ups on her. Her newest addition, the Magpul D-60 , 60 round drum mag . Yummy.

I have the classic Colt 6920. My favorite add on is my angled foregrip. I find it way more comfortable than anything else.

Reactions: Showenuff
Just bought my new CC pistol this week. Love it. Springfield Armory XDs 3.3 45acp. Lil single stack. Got it in FDE to match Veronica.

The Daniel Defense DDM4V11 in mil spec+ is a beautiful weapon. The optic is the AimPoint PRO . GREAT red dot . I also have a set of Diamond Head steel flip ups on her. Her newest addition, the Magpul D-60 , 60 round drum mag . Yummy.
Do you reload? I got into that a couple years ago...right now I reload .270, .223, and 9mm...I do it more for the accuracy than the cost....makes a huge difference in groupings

I do not. Have several friends that do. Just never got into it. Hornady does a good enough job for me. ;)

Hey, you guys use a BAD lever? I love that little rig.

I don't have one on mine, but I do think its a pretty neat accessory

Last edited:
Funny we seem to be batting UK for all the top 2018 guys. I mean we usually battle them for a few guys, but literally every top guy who has Duke listed, also has UK.

These commitments will have a major impact on our Champions Classic "takedown" of them November 2018.

Jones and Reddish never really considered UK and Garland, Little, Williams or McCormack aren't threats to go to UK. We are battling them for Barrett and Zion, and fought them a little for Reddish.

Zion should go to UK. If he comes here with Tre and Cam, it won't even be fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT