Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Cam Reddish: 23pts - 3reb - 3 ast - 1blk - 1stl

Votes: 65 81.3%
  • Tre Jones: 8pts - 5reb - 6ast- 3 stl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The beauty of Cam’s game yesterday was that the degree of difficulty was low on his shots. A lot of his shots were very difficult all season, partly because he was forcing. Yesterday, everything he got just came to him.

As K likes to say, he and the game were one. Same with RJ. His stretch in the second around the 10 minute mark was incredible.

Hahah oops, that was supposed to be in the Buzzer beater thread haha.

I voted for R.J (yes,i may be a little bias!)but with out him there would be no last second heroics by Cam...dont forget Cam missed 4 straight free throws early in the game and i admit i was thinking oh no here we go again..i was so happy for him when he started to score,you could just see his confidence growing.this game should the start of what this team can do when all cylinders are working in unison.my only concern...what was up with all those lob dunks??

I voted for R.J (yes,i may be a little bias!)but with out him there would be no last second heroics by Cam...dont forget Cam missed 4 straight free throws early in the game and i admit i was thinking oh no here we go again..i was so happy for him when he started to score,you could just see his confidence growing.this game should the start of what this team can do when all cylinders are working in unison.my only concern...what was up with all those lob dunks??
I was surprised that he was missing his free throws early in the game because he’s 1 of our best free throw shooters. He’s 1 of 3 players on the team that’s shooting better than 70% from the free throw line this season.

Reactions: Quavarius
Looks like Reddish is it. Great for Cam! Oddly enough, Ques is the only unanimous choice so far. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT