ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

I’d love to hear about this non-genetic inbreeding you speak of. Sound interesting. Tell me more.

I’d love to hear about this non-genetic inbreeding you speak of. Sound interesting. Tell me more.
So you can’t explain it. It’s okay. You tried to appear intelligent and were quickly exposed.

Maybe we should talk about something more simple and narrow, like missense mutations….

I’d love to hear about this non-genetic inbreeding you speak of. Sound interesting. Tell me mo
So you can’t explain it. It’s okay. You tried to appear intelligent and were quickly exposed.

Maybe we should talk about something more simple and narrow, like missense mutations….
Um, I’m pretty sure that’s not what has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Ok. Back to basketball. Did you go to Duke in part because of the basketball or did you become a fan while a student. The camping out looks kind of fun.
Quiet now, troll. You won’t last long here😊

Ok. Did you get to know some players while there. A small campus like that must feel a bit like high school. I guess that can be good and bad.
I was the original fan. It all started with me. I was THE Cameron Crazy.

I just put the Doobie Brothers What a Fool Believes on the turntable. We can at least believe in it's greatness. from the Minute By Minute album.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
As a UCLA football fan I was going to say fire Chip Kelly as they were down at the half. But they are up 20 so I will allow it.
As a Beatles fan I am listening to Paul McCartney's 1971 album Ram and boy it is fantastic!
(anyone who thinks Paul is **** after the Beatles needs to listen to Ram and Band on the Run.)

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
As a UCLA football fan I was going to say fire Chip Kelly as they were down at the half. But they are up 20 so I will allow it.
As a Beatles fan I am listening to Paul McCartney's 1971 album Ram and boy it is fantastic!
(anyone who thinks Paul is **** after the Beatles needs to listen to Ram and Band on the Run.)
Paul is a musical god. Saw him in concert during his last tour. The man is 80 and played for over 3 hours and he was amazing.

Reactions: christophero
Why are you here? Riding the high of a Kentucky win in December just to have it all fall apart in March. Listen, I get it- a program that was once a power has fell so deep that you visit the board of a team you haven't beat since 2015.
Why do you care?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT