ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Well we met the other day and voted 100,325 to 1 that we hate you too. That one guy was religious nutjob.
Well those 100,325 inbreds are quick to forget the last two beatings you've received and the third you'll get next year.

Well those 100,325 inbreds are quick to forget the last two beatings you've received and the third you'll get next year.
Wouldn’t that be a reason for them TO hate you? Not sure man, but your lack of logic might just be evidence of you being the product of inbreeding as opposed to me. It pains me deeply to accuse but….

I'm on RR and I don't hate Kentucky. But the few times I have mentioned Duke it got pretty hostile. So I just stick to the non BB forums. I was told to go back to the Puke forums, and I wasn't even talking about Duke.

Reactions: pisgah101
I’m a Kentucky fan and I hate most of them. If I was a Duke fan I’d probably hate most of you as well though.

I am in agreement that both Kentucky and UNC would roll over us right now. I am hoping we develop over the next two months and come into March playing our best basketball of the season. If that happens we are in the hunt.

Baylor throttled by Michigan Sate. They will be primed next week. I think that game will tell us a lot. Like Chris I feel like if we win it’s a huge shot of adrenaline. If we compete and lose a close game, I’ll be ok with that. If we get blown out it’s gonna be a rough road.

Duke fans as a whole are probably a little more reasonable than Kentucky fans but still far less reasonable than society as a whole.

Duke fans as a whole are probably a little more reasonable than Kentucky fans but still far less reasonable than society as a whole.
I think you are right. And message board fans are probably worse than regular fans. If you are going to be cool I have no problem with you being here.

Reactions: sobester
Wouldn’t that be a reason for them TO hate you? Not sure man, but your lack of logic might just be evidence of you being the product of inbreeding as opposed to me. It pains me deeply to accuse but….
Dude, stfu, we don’t care about your inbreeding or lack of genetic integrity….

Of course I do. I just looked it up….remember.
So you don’t, thank you for confirming.

And to think, you created a new account just to come to a Duke board, as a non-Duke fan. Quite a life of economic enslavement you have 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT