ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Kentucky's freshman center Bradshaw had 17 and 11 in his second game back. I hate to say it but Kentucky is going to be a problem.
Purdue beat Alabama.
Arizona beat Wisconsin.
Clemson beat TCU.
Kansas leads Missouri.
Tenn beat Illinois.
Big game out by me tonight is Gonzaga vs. Washington.
Louisville loses to DePaul.
Uk is FF bound if they get (and stay) healthy.

Gonzaga in a battle at the UDub. Huskies trail by 2.
Seminoles lose to South Florida. FSU is a shell of what they once were.
Huskies take down Gonzaga!

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
Gonzaga in a battle at the UDub. Huskies trail by 2.
Seminoles lose to South Florida. FSU is a shell of what they once were.
Huskies take down Gonzaga!
Miami gets blown out by Buffs, who earlier lost to FSU. Odd
FSU got pounded yesterday although usf hit about ten threes. Earlier usf lost to Maine and Hofstra. First yr on job for Abdur Raheem, Shareef’s brother. Turned Kennesaw St around from 1 and 28 year 1 to NCAA tourney in yr 4

Reactions: christophero
Uk is FF bound if they get (and stay) healthy.

Kentucky isn’t making the final 4 again under pay pal cal. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see a wacky uk fan do some stuff to Calipari to the levels of when they were harassing John Higgins. That fan base is idiotic to put it nicely.

Probably not but Bradshaw is a Lively like lottery pick we would have trouble matching up with. They remind me of us most recent years in that they have 4 players projected as first rounders.

Last edited:
I’ll take their kryptonite Kansas State or Saint Peter’s sending them home again. Think they experience 4-6 losses in the SEC. Pay Pal Cal is not a good X’s and O’s Coach

Kentucky isn’t making the final 4 again under pay pal cal. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see a wacky uk fan do some stuff to Calipari to the levels of when they were harassing John Higgins. That fan base is idiotic to put it nicely.
This could he most talented team he’s had since 2015 - they’re that good if healthy. Sometimes talent alone can get you to a FF, something we've seen with his teams a handful of times.

This could he most talented team he’s had since 2015 - they’re that good if healthy. Sometimes talent alone can get you to a FF, something we've seen with his teams a handful of times.

I agree sometimes talent alone can get you to the Final 4, but his players still have to hit 3s on the court and d up on the defensive end. We’ve seen how talented they were the first season he was in Lexington a cold shooting night sent them packing in the elite 8. In 2022, they were a consistent good team throughout the regular season and again they went cold in crunch time in what was necessarily a home game for them against Saint Peter’s. If your offense isn’t coming to you easily well then you better be able to clamp down defensively. Kentucky’s better teams early on in Cal’s tenure there played some elite defense, so far I don’t see the elite level of defense by this season’s Kentucky team. Still a lot of basketball left to be played so they can improve but so can a lot of other teams. I really like Marquette’s, KU’s, and Kansas defense early on.

Reactions: Fourteen44
I agree sometimes talent alone can get you to the Final 4, but his players still have to hit 3s on the court and d up on the defensive end. We’ve seen how talented they were the first season he was in Lexington a cold shooting night sent them packing in the elite 8. In 2022, they were a consistent good team throughout the regular season and again they went cold in crunch time in what was necessarily a home game for them against Saint Peter’s. If your offense isn’t coming to you easily well then you better be able to clamp down defensively. Kentucky’s better teams early on in Cal’s tenure there played some elite defense, so far I don’t see the elite level of defense by this season’s Kentucky team. Still a lot of basketball left to be played so they can improve but so can a lot of other teams. I really like Marquette’s, KU’s, and Kansas defense early on.
All solid points - trust me, I hope you end up being correct for this year!

Reactions: bullcity gamer
Sources saying Juwan Howard had an altercation with the strength coach. What exactly do you have to do before you lose your job at Michigan?

Last edited:
Wow if we could beat Baylor our season outlook is a lot brighter. That MSU score is surprising. If they lose their ranking will go down though so I'm rooting for Baylor.

it is; but you know they will play better against us. Still, it is a game we can win.
U conn beat Gonzaga the other night.
Kansas beat Indiana.
North Carolina plays Kentucky today.
Memphis leads Clemson by 3.

Reactions: hart2chesson
My Raiders snatched the souls of the Chargers players through their assholes. And got Brandon Staley fired. I'm sure the Bolts fans, all 12 of them, are thankful for our beatdown of their overrated franchise. The trendy Super Bowl every other year is 5-9.

Probably not this year. Browning was dropping some dimes. Very impressive. Backup QB is so important in the NFL.

Purdue/AZ...good game, Purdue hitting everything in the second half...Caleb Love thinks he MJ....thats proving not to be the case

Purdue up double digits on Arizona. Zona's good, but they are not FF good. Purdue and U Conn are the best teams so far, although Purdue needs to stop choking in March.
Kentucky up 13-5 on the cheats.

Last edited:
Boswell, Love, and the transfer from San Diego State have been huge for them.

Chris would you throw in Kansas with UConn and Purdue?
Yes I forgot about them. They seem to always be in the mix with Self. And Hunter D. was a heck of a portal pick up.

Last edited:
Reactions: bullcity gamer
Probably not this year. Browning was dropping some dimes. Very impressive. Backup QB is so important in the NFL.
It is. We should've gone with AOC in the Bears game instead of Hoyer. And picking up Jimmy G in the offseason was like getting a less efficient Carr. Man, McDaniels, and the "Patriot Way" really set my Raiders back. AP is the guy, though. I'm hopeful for next year as long as Lloyd Christmas smartens up and hires him and Champ Kelly as HC & GM.

I'm happy with the Bengals win but how the hell do the Vikes not get 1 yard in 2 plays? That was an epic fail by the Vikings OL. Lloyd Christmas lol.
UCLA loses another close one to Ohio State. Bruins are 5-4 and are in trouble. Close losses to Marquette, OSU, Gonzaga and Villanova.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
The use of the bank shot by purdue is really old school but also very effective....Loyer is a sophomore, I wish a couple of ours had his game at this point.

UNC would run us out the gym if we played next week . They are playing through physicality and keeping the game tight .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT