ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Holes are getting home cooking at home. Tenn is a team of thugs for sure, so I wish they could both lose.

I hate to say it but they have a good balance between their inside and outside games so far. The Ryan kid has been a good addition...provides energy and toughness plus can score.

Uconn Kansas is a good game...seems like KS never plays anyone on the road these days

Collins has a program at Northwestern. It's fantastic to see them beat #1 Purdue two years in a row!

Some major surprises yesterday....going to be a wild season once again in the rankings...UofA to #1?

Officials need to start being held accountable for the bullshit calls they make and ruining the game. Then again it’s all about money. Like the one ACC official said in the game once…they’re up by 10-15 we need to settle them down and proceeded to call 10 fouls in 1 quarter.

Arizona is very good this year. Tons of seniors, they have a huge front line and Boswell is a really good guard.

Kentucky's freshman center Bradshaw had 17 and 11 in his second game back. I hate to say it but Kentucky is going to be a problem.
Purdue beat Alabama.
Arizona beat Wisconsin.
Clemson beat TCU.
Kansas leads Missouri.
Tenn beat Illinois.
Big game out by me tonight is Gonzaga vs. Washington.
Louisville loses to DePaul.

Last edited:
Kentucky's freshman center Bradshaw had 17 and 11 in his second game back. I hate to say it, but Kentucky is going to be a problem.
Unfortunately, I they're only going to get better. But so will a lot of teams, Chris. I think Kansas, Houston, UConn, and Zona have looked the best to me thus far.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT