ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

What a game. Can't figure out who I want to win. OFC

What a game. Juzang was spectacular, and after not missing a jumper all game, he took it too far on the last possession before overtime.

Modern classic. No hyperbolic nonsense here. That was damn beautiful basketball. I hope the Zags make history on Monday night.

Reactions: christophero
UCLA played close to their perfect game - their mid-range jumpers must have been 75% success. Two well coached teams. Zags didn't have their usual night on either end but had enough to win it in the end. Great game and an instant classic. Lets hope Monday is the same.

UCLA played close to their perfect game - their mid-range jumpers must have been 75% success. Two well coached teams. Zags didn't have their usual night on either end but had enough to win it in the end. Great game and an instant classic. Lets hope Monday is the same.

That's complete nonsense. Gonzaga shot 58% and won the game on a complete BS shot.

Gonzaga gonna roll over Baylor. They had their scare. Put your money on Baylor but you're gonna lose.

One of the greatest games I’ve ever seen. I’m pulling hard for the Zags come Monday but I think Baylor takes them.

Gonzaga gonna roll over Baylor. They had their scare. Put your money on Baylor but you're gonna lose.

I think it's going to come down to the wire. I hope the Zags beat them like they owe them money though. Nothing against Baylor I just want to see perfection happen for those kids at Gonzaga. Scott Drew seems like a good dude and he's created a great program at Baylor, but it's the Zags time. Or at least it feels like it should be.

Reactions: christophero
So how great is this Gonzaga team in comparison to previous Champions?

Plan to meet up and watch the Final. I have not yet seen them play this season.

It was a damn great shot though dude. Clutch as hell.
It was very clutch, can't get much more clutch than a GW buzzer beater. He still bricked it off the backboard though. Then he totally ruined it by jumping up on the table and flexing like a moron. Understand wanting to celebrate but have some class while you do so, you got very lucky.

It was very clutch, can't get much more clutch than a GW buzzer beater. He still bricked it off the backboard though. Then he totally ruined it by jumping up on the table and flexing like a moron. Understand wanting to celebrate but have some class while you do so, you got very lucky.
I hope you complain like this after everyone flexes after getting fouled and making the basket. The kid hit a buzzer beater to send his team to the finals. I’d have lost my mind too. I’d say every half court heave at the buzzer that goes in has some luck to it.

How did you feel when Austin Rivers was popping his Jersey to the UNC crowd after his buzzer beater?

Some bitter non-Zags fans out there i see. As a fan of just CBB this was a great game to watch no matter who won or how they won.

I didn't see any flexing. He jumped up on the table and celebrated. No issues here.

Reactions: skysdad

Show us on the doll where Gonzaga touched you. I don't understand the hate this group is getting. Seems very unwarranted. And yet, I am seeing it everywhere.

It hurt not to see Duke playing but I have to admit I really enjoyed watching UCLA and Gonzaga play without my heart being in my throat. Ofc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT