ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Any Braves fans in here will get this one easily

The awesome, incredible(currently in hiding) team that is THE Atlanta Braves won the 1995 World Series in game 6 one to nothing....it was a solo home run.....who hit it

Any Braves fans in here will get this one easily

The awesome, incredible(currently in hiding) team that is THE Atlanta Braves won the 1995 World Series in game 6 one to nothing....it was a solo home run.....who hit it

Dave Justice

OFC

You said who preceded Clifford as the CHARLOTTE HORNETS coach. Not the Bobcats. OFC

Ok let me rephrase the question, as you bring up a nice point of order Sky. Who preceded Steve Clifford as coach of Charlotte? I wasnt looking at the Hornets/Bobcats nickname as a significant criteria, but thanks for the amendment. Carry on kind sir....OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Ok let me rephrase the question, as you bring up a nice point of order Sky. Who preceded Steve Clifford as coach of Charlotte? I wasnt looking at the Hornets/Bobcats nickname as a significant criteria, but thanks for the amendment. Carry on kind sir....OFC

No let's go with the way the question was really meant. I'm just messing with. Hart's question is still on. Paul Silas was the last Hornets coach before becoming the Bobcats. I just couldn't resist that one. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
No let's go with the way the question was really meant. I'm just messing with. Hart's question is still on. Paul Silas was the last Hornets coach before becoming the Bobcats. I just couldn't resist that one. OGC

Good job Sky! You actually had a GREAT POINT! OFC

Hart's question is still not answered. Who's calling in uncle. OFC

This guy followed Paul Silas (Sky's guess do he was closest). Mike Dunlap.....OFC

SKY TAKE IT AWAY!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Only one mlb pitcher has thrown only 9 pitches in inning all of them strikes. He did it twice. OFC

I actually thought that would be wrong and it would be someone from much longer ago.....Ryan just had so many records, I took a shot.

Dellin Betancourt had an immaculate inning earlier this season.

Thanks DukeKy! Zzzzzzzzz, thx Sky!

Two of golf's most elite players FAILED TO WIN ALL FOUR MAJORS over their career in sport...Arnie won 3 and Slammin Sammy Snead won 3. Name the two majors that denied each a career grand slam.

Must have major for each player they FAILED to win.OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT