ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Who was Phil Linz and what musical instrument was he famous for playing ? OFC

Yankees.

C'mon, Sky. Pick a winner. Nobody else is playing or gives a hoot.
OFC

Well the answer is a utility infielder mainly shortstop for the Yankees in the early to mid 60's and the instrument he is famous for is the harmonica. He was playing on the team bus after a tough loss and Yogi got pissed at him. So Cornell you are up. OFC

Here's a hard one, Which current southern major league baseball team got its start in Boston.

You the man Will. Throw us up a curve. OFC
What happened to Cornell? He was supposed to be next up.
In his honor, who was the Cornell football coach hired by Duke to be head coach in the late '60s. (No cheating, remember?). Good luck.
OFC

What happened to Cornell? He was supposed to be next up.
In his honor, who was the Cornell football coach hired by Duke to be head coach in the late '60s. (No cheating, remember?). Good luck.
OFC

Was it Mike McGee. OFC

Last edited:
I've got an alternative question, a little easier, if there is a pass on this one. Sky?
OFC

I know the answer now because I did look it up. Give it a little more time. I know that spike will know what the answer is. OFC

Atlanta Braves. (Boston to Milwaukee to Atlanta,)
Will I actually fouled my question up. I meant to say which current southern team got its start in Cincinnati. The Red Stockings were the 1st professional baseball team and when they folded they reformed in Boston and became the Boston Red Stockings and eventually the Braves and then eventually to Atlanta. You are correct even though I asked the wrong question. You are the Man.

Last edited:
I think it was Tom Harpe. Not sure if his last name is spelled right.
Harp. Close enough. Winner winner. At Cornell he had his defense build a pyramid to try to block Princeton's field goal kicker, Gogolak, so I thought at the time it was an embarrassing hire.
Go Spike go.
OFC

The Steelers were the first NFL team to will 4 Super Bowls. But who was the first player to win 4 Super Bowl rings?

Reactions: Willcampbell
The Steelers were the first NFL team to will 4 Super Bowls. But who was the first player to win 4 Super Bowl rings?
Tough one Spike. No way was I gonna get that one, so I went and cheated, thereby disqualifying myself. Time for someone else to win anyway.
OFC

Reactions: spike05rk
This one has stumped a lot of people over the years. To be honest I don't know why I know the answer. Lol OFC

I remember him because he played for my favorite team. That would be the first team he played for. OFC

I would be surprised if anyone gets this one. Before my time, so I suppose that's part of the challenge.

I think there is a major twist going on here but I can't figure it out. I just now realized I miss read the question. I thought it was the first QB to win 4 rings. This puts a whole new twist on it and I think Ive heard the answer before. Gonna have to think a little. For some reason I'm thinking this player got a couple with the Cowboys.

I think there is a major twist going on here but I can't figure it out. I just now realized I miss read the question. I thought it was the first QB to win 4 rings. This puts a whole new twist on it and I think Ive heard the answer before. Gonna have to think a little. For some reason I'm thinking this player got a couple with the Cowboys.
Get some eyeglasses and forget the 'Boys.
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Get some eyeglasses and forget the 'Boys.
OFC

It's not the Cowboys for sure. It took too long for them to win enough Super Bowls for this player to still be playing. I just can't get the player's name but I deff heard it before. It's got to be an AFL team because after the first two S,B's the AFL had a run with the exception of the Colts in 71' I believe and I'm a Colt fan and they only won it once back then so it has to be a team that won it twice in a short period. Maybe the Dolphins. OFC

Can we get just a little hint? What color was his jersey or what did he like to eat? Did he ever do anything bad?

Time frame says he had to win a couple with the Dolphins. The first two were with the Packers spike's favorite team. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT