ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Who is the most disliked DI poster on
thr? Maybe we should start a thread with this question and get votes and see who the winner is?

Reactions: dbav
Ok for my trivia question. What school did Troy Aikman transfer from to finish his career at ucla?

Raiders/royals
Braves/Falcons/49ers/cowboys

This actually isn't correct for either one of them. I was looking for the last team each one played for - not both sports, just the last one. Bo finished with baseball, so I'd be looking for an MLB team. Deion finished with football. But both Bo and Deion played for a professional team that wasn't listed here.

This actually isn't correct for either one of them. I was looking for the last team each one played for - not both sports, just the last one. Bo finished with baseball, so I'd be looking for an MLB team. Deion finished with football. But both Bo and Deion played for a professional team that wasn't listed here.

Guys my bad!!! Devilz I didnt mean to sabotage, I just thought QC had nailed it w/all the info he offered and was commending him on his reply. Gentlemen devilz question is obviously still open. I would suggest it still be answered and whoever gets it asks next question.

Meanwhile, QC did ask a great question like yourself devilz and Sky is up as well I say let Sky ask his question too, and lets have two in play for something different! Whaddaya say!!?? OFC

Reactions: dukedevilz
Make this an easy one. Staying with Aikman what celebrity female singer did he date. OFC

Deion also played for the Yankees. OFC

Bo's last season was 1994. But it wasn't with the White Soxs. Deion played in 2004-2005 with his last team.

Sky, I would be willing to bet the house you are in the top five!!!!

Well to be quite honest with you I just couldn't settle for less than # 1 because my ego has got the best of me. I was they would have a poll about this over there just so I would know if I need to get more idiotic, ludicrous, ridiculous and asinine. Maybe one of their trolls that lurk here will come up with the poll and say I've got a great idea for a poll. OFC

Well to be quite honest with you I just couldn't settle for less than # 1 because my ego has got the best of me. I was they would have a poll about this over there just so I would know if I need to get more idiotic, ludicrous, ridiculous and asinine. Maybe one of their trolls that lurk here will come up with the poll and say I've got a great idea for a poll. OFC

And they DO have trolls lurking here FOR SURE....OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Name the 5 professional golfers to have won a CAREER GRAND SLAM:

(Each won all 4: the Masters, US OPEN, BRITISH OPEN AND PGA at least once during their careers).

One hint: none of these players are currently active on the tour. Two are deceased.

Jordan Speith was trying to become the 6th last week, but failed to win the PGA.

OFC

Sarezen, Hogan, player, Nicklaus, Woods

DukefanKy who rips it off the tee himself just got all 5 as GENE SARAZEN was #5! Take it away Dukefan. Also Sky worked hard to get the first four. Lets salute Sky as well.Sky please toss out a question as well, and lets have some Double Trivia fun going!

OFC

I say just let our Duke fan in Ky ask it. Don't need 2 questions going at the same time. I never would have guessed Sarazen.OFC

I say just let our Duke fan in Ky ask it. Don't need 2 questions going at the same time. I never would have guessed Sarazen.OFC

Very sportsmanlike like the class act you are my friend. DukeFanKy give us a question please sir if you're not out golfing this morning my friend! :) OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Teeing off in 1 hour...here's the question. Might be kind of easy, but all I got off the top of my head. What golfer has won the most consecutive PGA tournaments and how many was it?

ADVERTISEMENT