ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Zzzzzz......oh yeah, name the two football coaches IN ORDER who followed the late Bo Rein at NC State. Must have them in order.

OFC

That's been so long ago. I'm having a hard time remembering past Chuck Amato. I remember Monte Kiffin but not sure when. There was also O'Brien. I have a feeling that uncle is going to have to answer this one. OFC

That's been so long ago. I'm having a hard time remembering past Chuck Amato. I remember Monte Kiffin but not sure when. There was also O'Brien. I have a feeling that uncle is going to have to answer this one. OFC

You've got one w/Kiffin! OFC

Sky you got Monte Kiffin who followed Rein.The next Wolfpack head man preceded Dick Sheridan and was only there 2-3 yrs....
Initials TR

OFC

Looks like an uncle....Monte Kiffin's successor was Tom Reed. SKY came closest getting one of the two, so go Sky!

OFC

What two MLB players are tied for second place in runs scored behind TY Cobb. I will be out all day so if the answer is confirmed the 1st correct one go ahead and ask the next question .OFC

Hint. One of them is dead and the other is retired but both are in the HOF. OFC

Got us stumped.....I thought Henderson was #1 all time? Maybe he's #1 in stolen bases??

Let's try this......Ruth was home run king for roughly 40 years or so until Aaron broke the record, and he broke the record by 41 home runs.....so I'll say Ruth and Aaron?

Got us stumped.....I thought Henderson was #1 all time? Maybe he's #1 in stolen bases??

Let's try this......Ruth was home run king for roughly 40 years or so until Aaron broke the record, and he broke the record by 41 home runs.....so I'll say Ruth and Aaron?

You got it. Both scored over 700 runs on home runs alone. I thought this one was going to be easy but what happened is some of you over thought about it as fast lead off guys or just ones with a lot of hits. You are up. OFC

The answer to this question kind of surprised me...maybe a lot of you already know but if I guessed at it, it would have taken me several tries to get it....
Bobby Hurley is Duke's all time assist leader....and probably always will be.
Who is #2?

hart wake up, get off the toilet, look up a real hard question on google and ask us the dadgum question dadgummit. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
Remember the lost weekend in New York? Duke was coming off a natty runner-up finish in '78 to Kentucky and early the next season lost on back to back nites in the Holiday Festival. What teams did our boys blow leads against and LOSE TO on consecutive nites in the Garden? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT