ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Ok this player went on to have a hall of fame career and one of the greatest to ever play his position. He also retired and came back and played a season for a rival of his previous team.

Reactions: skysdad
Did he throw it to himself?

I know he completed his first completion to himself, but I don't recall if he took it in.

The Yankees have had 8 A.L. Rookies of the Year. Three of them are shortstops. Name the three shortstops for the right answer. If you know them all go for it. Three pitchers, one third ba2seman and one catcher. OFC

Tony Koubek

OFC

Yes. Tony is the 3rd. Funny thing about that is when Tony went into the service for 2 years the Yanks brought up Tresh to play SS. Then Tresh won the ROY. When Koubek came back the SS job was still his and Tresh was moved to left field. The other 5 ROY's were Thurman Munson, Dave Righetti, Stan Bahnsen , Gil McDougald and Bob Grim. You are up hart. OFC

Yes. Tony is the 3rd. Funny thing about that is when Tony went into the service for 2 years the Yanks brought up Tresh to play SS. Then Tresh won the ROY. When Koubek came back the SS job was still his and Tresh was moved to left field. The other 5 ROY's were Thurman Munson, Dave Righetti, Stan Bahnsen , Gil McDougald and Bob Grim. You are up hart. OFC

I remember Bahnsen- had some great moments like a complete game win over the powerful Red Sox in Fenway late 60s when Yanks were floundering. "Scooter" was doing play by play on WGY Schenectady! Remember Tresh moving to OF as well...

Today the legendary "voice of the Blue Devils," Bob Harris will have his successor named. Who was Bob's predecessor???

OFC

It's was a catchy name and for some reason I'm thinking a P in name and am going through all the p's I can come up with but nothing. Heyman would know and so would spike. OFC

Alabama and Purdue lead the way with 3 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks. Name the trio of quarterbacks from one of the two schools.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Which L.A. Dodger manager appeared on The Beverly Hillbillies, who was he trying to sign and at what position. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT