ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Which major league catcher holds the record for most career homeruns?

Christian Laettner stole someone's thunder(in addition to eliciting many tears) when he sank the Kentucky bucket winner in '92. Had Laettner MISSED, who would have received credit for the game winner?

OFC

Actually Berry hadnt even been born yet, but I am sure he knows the legend of Laettner...

OFC

QC correct w/Woods and Buckin w/Sean....Why dont you two take next two questions!

OFC

"Whats her name!!!??" lol....Very good question actually...ah Diana something maybe??? OFC

Bird scored a lot but others scored moore.

I think that's a hint like it may be her last name but with my knowledge of women's basketball I have no idea even if it is her last name so I will guess Ashley Moore. OFC

You're up dukehokie.

Maya Moore scored over 3,000 while runnerup Breanna Stewart was a little over 2,600.

There are 5 MLB teams to only have one league MVP in their history. Name one of the 5 teams and THAT team's MVP.

how about the Rockies and Larry Walker?

Buckin got in first. Good job.

And Dawson wouldn't have counted even if he had won one with the Expos because Harper has one for the Nats (technically same franchise). Dawson won with the Cubs I believe anyway.

Name a teammate of Duke's Tate Armstrong on the '76 U.S. Olympic basketball team who played for Maryland?

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT