ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Who was the 1st mlb player to play a game as the D.H. OFC

Good job. I thought it might have taken a while. You are up bud. OFC

Maury Wills and Adrian Gonzalez :D

I cannot think who played 1B before Garvey at this moment.

Buckin I love the way you stick at it....Not those two....Another good guess as Maury did do color commentary on NBC Game Of The Week for a while upon retirement. I think he primarily worked the back-up game, as Curt Gowdy and Tony Koubek (of Sky's Yankees) worked the main game...

OFC

Curt Gowdy and Dick Enberg may be my two favorite voices of all time.

Boy you picked two of the all-time greats in my book. I grew up watching Curt do MLB as well as AFL football! He was also known for his work on "The American Sportsman" on ABC....

Enberg tremendous in various sports, and some of his best w/Al McGuire and Billy Packer on NBC college hoops!

OFC

Ok let's stay on Don Drysdale.
1. What famous athlete ans sportscaster did he marry.
2. What sport did she play and where did she play at.
3. She had a brother that was pretty famous also. What sport did he play and where and f or the bonus what was her brother's nickname.

OFC

Ann Meyers-wmns hoops UCLA, brother Dave hoops at UCLA, dont know nick

OFC

Last edited:
Pete Rose played for 3 teams in his career. During his time in the bigs he played 6 different positions....Name the teams and positions he played in his career....OFC

Well my last name is Rose. I think that's why I became a huge Reds fan back in the day. I used to tell my buddies that Pete was my uncle.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Ok.....who caught Brett Favre's first ever pass in the NFL? It was in 1991 and Favre was playing for the Falcons.

Couldn't help myself. Had to look it up. Doubt anyone gets it. I think the only one who can answer it is uncle or QC Dukie himself. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT