ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Leo Durocher, Granny, CF

Granny had addiction issue among other things. She had a bad temper and was always packing. Drinking, a bad temper and 12 gauge shotgun don't mix. Plus she was a headcase and I doubt she would have gotten along with any team mates. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
1st one within 25 wins.....

How many stolen bases did Rickey Henderson (all time leader) total in his career?

OFC

Danged Elly May. Actually she was faster and more accurate than Jethro but even today no one has signed a female to a MLB contract but if Elly May were available today she may be the first. OFC

Heck she could have kicked for our fb team last yr! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Ricky's record will never be broken unless 70s baseball and 80s roll back around. Baseball would have to come full circle....

I guess 1630

Two guesses... One on the high side and one on the low side...lets get a few more....OFC

Who won the MVP in the 1960 World Series and why was it so special?

Bill Mazaroski . He hit it in the bottom of the 9th to beat the Yankees. Bill didn't hit a lot of homers. I don't know if that is the special you are looking for. OFC

Bill Mazaroski . He hit it in the bottom of the 9th to beat the Yankees. Bill didn't hit a lot of homers. I don't know if that is the special you are looking for. OFC
Sorry not it. The MVP was special for a different reason. Bill didn't win it either.

Last edited:

Great guess on Maz though Sky, and that WAS quite a moment!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT