ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Bobby Richardson for the Yankees and he was the only player to win MVP from a losing team. Also noting that the losing team also scored more points than the winning team.

Reactions: skysdad
Bobby Richardson for the Yankees and he was the only player to win MVP from a losing team. Also noting that the losing team also scored more points than the winning team.

Dad that was an AWESOME trivia question.Should have known it, the Yankee 2nd baseman was one of my all-time favorites. Conducted himself well on and off the field. Pretty soon he later managed the Univ of South Carolina baseball team.

OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Dad that was an AWESOME trivia question.Should have known it, the Yankee 2nd baseman was one of my all-time favorites. Conducted himself well on and off the field. Pretty soon he later managed the Univ of South Carolina baseball team.

OFC
I met him when I was young at a Southern Baptist thing for youth. He stood behind my Dad and I in line. My dad turned around and could barely speak. You're right. He was super nice and such an awesome guy!

Reactions: hart2chesson
It had to be an unc game but no idea of the year so I will just guess at it and say 1992. OFC

Name the 5 teams Duke defeated on the way to Coach K's first final 4, the championship game loss to Louisville...

OFC

He got sidetracked Sky, heard he likes to work out watching Richard Simmons "Sweating with the Oldies"

Whatever happened to that guy???? You couldnt turn tv on w/o seeing him for awhile...Sure dont miss him...

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT