ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs JMU rnd of 32

Finish this out and keep feeding Jared. He should put up 8-10 threes in second half. It's his game

No dumb turnovers that leads to quick points. Stomp on them first 5 minutes coming out. Lfg

Woooo hooooooooooooooooo
That's how you prove people wrong.
McCain is en fuego

We are proving a lot of people wrong today. Not sure we get by Houston, but this sure feels good. Rooting for Texas A&M.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I did wonder why everyone was making JMU look like the Golden State Warriors.
... if we hadn't imposed our will on them and McCain hadn't been 8-11, they may well have looked like Golden State. We've risen to the challenge. I don't think anyone saw this coming, although a few had us winning by 15...so tip of the cap to those posters!

Nope leave no doubt but the bench is in .
We still had 3 starters until Proctor went down hard. And still have two in. Gotta get five off the bench. Hate that Blakes got hurt.

32 point lead, let’s get all starters off the court.

we need this energy and swagger for 4 more games.

I don’t understand leaving roach in and resting McCain and proctor. If roach is truly harboring an injury, leave McCain or proctor in. I’d actually like to see proctor get more game time, he hasn’t been very good all year and today he’s playing like the top 5 pick he was projected to be

McCain shooting was incredible. Challenge is coming back the next game after one like that. We will need him to stay hot in every game to have a shot to beat better teams.

Here we go with the bench.

Let’s keep that great shooting going. So many losses were on cold shooting nights. Just inconsistency in this team.

But very happy to be a Sweet 16 team.

Hopefully A&M vs Houston is a major grind!

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT