ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL ACCT THREAD (excluding Duke games)

Serious question: this may be the love affair i have with Virginia right now cause they are putting it on the Holes but can anyone see themselves pulling for UVA in the FF if Duke doesn’t make it?
Uhh. Yea if it’s agsinst Kansas, uk, or the holes your damn right I would pull for UVA!

Reactions: dukesince91
Uva is absolutely for real. They are so balanced, have such good guard play, and obviously defend better than anyone in the country. And most importantly they just never beat themselves.

Uva is absolutely for real. They are so balanced, have such good guard play, and obviously defend better than anyone in the country. And most importantly they just never beat themselves.

They are definitely good, and well coached, but I have to see them make a deep run before I believe. I still think they will come up on a team shooting lights out and need to score 90 points but won't be able to

Bennett has been there, what 10 years now? The complaint on him has been he hasn't won the big one yet. I seem to remember a coach at about the same time as he is there, getting the same complaints made about him.
He's one of the top 3 right now, and hasn't won one. Yet.

It's the Michigan State theory. If you knock on the door enough times, eventually you get in. Unless you're the Buffalo Bills.

Reactions: Mac9192
Serious question: this may be the love affair i have with Virginia right now cause they are putting it on the Holes but can anyone see themselves pulling for UVA in the FF if Duke doesn’t make it?
Heck yea! Bennett's kids have totally bought into his system and his style of play...their fans have been happy all season.. plus I live in Virginia and my alma mater, VCU isnt making the tourney this year...seven year run snapped... I will pull for the Hoos as long as they are not playing Duke in the tourney!

I agree it's hard not to respect Virginia. They are a classy program with a beautiful campus and a great coach. This could be their year. To quote The Godfather, I wish them well, as long as their interests don't interfere with ours.

Reactions: Duke1783
Very tough not to respect that he’ll outa the uva crew. Fun to watch really.

Bennett has been there, what 10 years now? The complaint on him has been he hasn't won the big one yet. I seem to remember a coach at about the same time as he is there, getting the same complaints made about him.
Any UVA fan complaining about Bennett better remember the Leitao and Gillen years and STFU!!!

I'm a basketball fan. Even after we lose I watch the games. It hurts at first but gets better! I'll pull for UVA as long as they don't play Tennessee

Anybody see this no-call flagrant on Dingle Berry? It's amazing how UNCheat can do no wrong, not only in the NCAA's eyes but also all sports media. Glad UVA handed them this loss which put them at double-digits this season.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

Anybody see this no-call flagrant on Dingle Berry? It's amazing how UNCheat can do no wrong, not only in the NCAA's eyes but also all sports media. Glad UVA handed them this loss which put them at double-digits this season.

It's simple, his name is not Grayson Allen, and uh...there is that UNC connection thingy.
I think the 10 losses just leapfrogged them ahead of the Hoos to the number 1 overall seed. Hoos lose ground 'cause they didn't hold Heels below 60 points, and Heels gain extra credit points for playing 4 games in 4 days.

OFC

Reactions: dukesince91

Seems obvious to me he knew exactly what he was doing. Crushed him on purpose and threw his arms up.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

It was around 10 years before Coach K won a national championship. OFC

That’s a Flagrant had it been Grayson
I’m gonna act like a hole fan when they are talking about Grayson

Joel Berry is such a little punk. That POS should be suspended, but it’s hard to be suspended when Ol’Roy teaches these kinds of bush league tactics. I’m so glad I won’t have to see that little scumbag ever again.

Definitely a flagrant and cheap play. Amazing how things get looked over on Cheat Hill. They must have threw in a couple of extra million to cover up any future dirt they can throw out. What was it? 25 million to sweep the academic scandal under the rug?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT