ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL ACCT THREAD (excluding Duke games)

I didn't get to see our game, but was the crowd this quiet throughout?

Don't they owe miami 1 point on that step back 3 by Newton?....they had 50 and during unc fts it went down to 49?...it was def a 3pter

Reactions: Duke1783
Don't they owe miami 1 point on that step back 3 by Newton?....they had 50 and during unc fts it went down to 49?...it was def a 3pter
I noticed that too. Not gonna matter though cause the cheaters are gonna live on the FT line

Reactions: Showenuff
Welp, guess I’m off to bed. It looks like no hurricane is gonna form:( oh well. In the time being,

Let’s Go Duke!!
GTHC, GTH!

Ugh, I don’t think my heart can handle another Duke UNC game this soon... if we play like we did today though watch out!

Reactions: GillJET
Clemson with a small early lead? Who would you rather have? Want to take the easier route with Clemson, or do you want a piece of UVA?? I want Va.
I think another game with them would be good for us going into the NCAA

Barring an otherworldly performance by JB and Luke, I don’t think it’s happening for Carolina tonight.

That being said, never say never in this rivalry.

First things first. UNC isn’t gonna roll over for us. Let’s play well and beat them as we should. Then pls bring on UVA. I think we win both.

Since hip checks are now flagrant fouls, there has been 12 hip check illegal screens so far in the UNC/Virginia game, but none have been called.

Reactions: Dad2ze
Carolina players sure use their hands a lot on defense.
Other than Maye no one is shooting well for the Cheaters
Maye just shoved UVA player out of the way who was getting offensive rebound.
No call.

Pretty decent first half. UVA got a 10-point lead with about three minutes left in the first half, then didn’t score again.

I think UNC probably ends up winning by six to eight points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT