ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL ACCT THREAD (excluding Duke games)

QMLzGXq.gifv
All kidding aside, what an idiotic move by a head coach. Such class.

Louisville has made some really nice halftime adjustments. UVA is going to be in for a game.

Louisville has made a couple runs, but Guy and Hunter have hit some big momentum-stopping shots.

This Hunter kid from UVA is going to be really, really good. He already is and he’s only a freshman.

Reactions: tripleb71
Louisville has made a couple runs, but Guy and Hunter have hit some big momentum-stopping shots.

This Hunter kid from UVA is going to be really, really good. He already is and he’s only a freshman.
just out of curiosity,where was he ranked coming out of high school?

The law of averages tells me UVA's scoring SHOULD slow down...they aren't going to put up upper 70s lol

And Louisville is almost in bonus.

He was actually Class of 2016....think he redshirted last season. But he was a consensus top 75 kid. Rivals listed him at 60 in their final rankings that year.
He was actually Class of 2016....think he redshirted last season. But he was a consensus top 75 kid. Rivals listed him at 60 in their final rankings that year.
I wonder if he got any looks from Duke,seems like we don't look at too many guys ranked that low,but a lot of them will develop into solid 3-4 year players

Louisville should just call it a season. Wash all the uniforms and put them in boxes until October.
Poor Padgett. The young guy was totally screwed in this fiasco. Hindsight he should have got in his car and sped away out of the state of Kentucky months ago.

Louisville should just call it a season. Wash all the uniforms and put them in boxes until October.
Poor Padgett. The young guy was totally screwed in this fiasco. Hindsight he should have got in his car and sped away out of the state of Kentucky months ago.

I agree. But Padgett earned himself that job or another one this season. They had a pretty good season, all things considered.

UNC sucking hard, lol, Bilas just called it a soccer game, hilarious!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT