ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL ACCT THREAD (excluding Duke games)

Yeah I though uva played to well to only have a 4 point lead. Holes guards really play a complete Game.... rebound well, defend and distribute.

Tony Bennett having to spend to much time hollering at refs to try and get 1 call to go for him he can’t focus on his team.

UVA can’t get a single call to go their way right now.

The Heels are knocking on the door....not sure how much longer uva can hold them off.

Guy is one helluva player.

UVA can’t get a single call to go their way right now.

The Heels are knocking on the door....not sure how much longer uva can hold them off.

Guy is one helluva player.

Guy is real good, always under control

Let's see some stall ball. Now that's how you play stall ball. Run it down and score. I have no problem with that part of the game when it's done that way.:D OFC

Serious question: this may be the love affair i have with Virginia right now cause they are putting it on the Holes but can anyone see themselves pulling for UVA in the FF if Duke doesn’t make it?

Hunter hit a huge shot on the other end after two horrible shots the previous two possessions.

UVA just might be able to pull this off. This is a big possession for them (and UNC) on the other side of this timeout.

Guy is good. Really good.

And Pinson is playing the a pretty amazing game while shooting 1 for 10. The kid is making plays.

This is over, Virginia just does not make bad decisions

Jerome and Guy are a very nice backcourt

Virginia is just so disciplined. Their defense is so freaking good.

As hard as these two teams play, they both have a legit shot at the FF. Damn I miss seasoned vets when it comes tourney time.

Serious question: this may be the love affair i have with Virginia right now cause they are putting it on the Holes but can anyone see themselves pulling for UVA in the FF if Duke doesn’t make it?

I don't pull for anybody once we are out. I don't even watch any of the other games. Once we are out, the tournament is over for me and I start looking forward to next year. I couldn't care less about what the other teams do. Plus I'm too sour after we lose to watch anymore basketball!!

I don't pull for anybody once we are out. I don't even watch any of the other games. Once we are out, the tournament is over for me and I start looking forward to next year. I couldn't care less about what the other teams do. Plus I'm too sour after we lose to watch anymore basketball!!
What he said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT