ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. If you could eat your favorite food right now.

What would it be? NOTE: Since potted meat is everyone's favorite it has been disqualified from this thread.

Mine would be all the lobster tails I could eat.
Pizza, BBQ plate, Hamburger, French Fries, red velvet cake, Japanese fruit cake, country style steak n gravy w mashed potatoes.

Reactions: Mac9192
Fillet mignon and crablegs, with ICE cold Miller Lite.....until I am miserable and never want to see them again....until tomorrow!

Reactions: DukeDenver
Fresh out the water Chinook Salmon grilled whole with lemon and rosemary. Sides are reggiano garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.

Smoked Boston Butt or baby back ribs in my smoker. Better than anything I've found in restaurants. My mouths watering as I type this! Sides: the Mrs slaw and baked beans and some corn off the smoker too.

Reactions: dukesince91
Give me a ribeye steak, prefer to grill it myself over steakhouse. Season that badboy with Montreal steak seasoning, cook it medium.

Mac, how could you possibly pick over a can of POTTED MEAT??? Sky would take it over lobster tails, and as Dirt would add, throw in a can of ice cold "Coker Coler!!" OFC

Mac, how could you possibly pick over a can of POTTED MEAT??? Sky would take it over lobster tails, and as Dirt would add, throw in a can of ice cold "Coker Coler!!" OFC
Didn't you read Sky's original post? He gave firm orders that potted meat was not an option, so the last thing I want to do is tick off the old fart. Now he didn't say anything about dessert. Give me a potted meat sundae after my steak and man oh man.

Didn't you read Sky's original post? He gave firm orders that potted meat was not an option, so the last thing I want to do is tick off the old fart. Now he didn't say anything about dessert. Give me a potted meat sundae after my steak and man oh man.

I saw Sky's disqualification of potted meat, just didnt want to publicize it. The potted meat folks have been so good to us!

OFC

If I could piggyback onto this thread....what would others think is the nastiest or most gross thing you've ever eaten?
I would have to say a chicken gizzard or pigs feet for me.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I prefer my own cooking to restaurant. My perfect meal would be:

Jack Daniels Black Label neat as my starter

Rare Ribeye done on the grill
A homemade Crabcake
Grilled Asparagus with butter
Mashed potatoes with sour cream
Sweet Tea

Ding Dong Cake for dessert with more Jack Daniels

Reactions: DukeDenver
After thinking about this post topic for a few days and considering how I love to eat and how much I appreciate good food I'm going to modify my answer to one single item.

Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza with garlic bread crust, bell pepper w extra cheese and a two liter bottle of Coke.

Reactions: skysdad
If I could piggyback onto this thread....what would others think is the nastiest or most gross thing you've ever eaten?
I tried to eat a chicken gizzard once, it was too tough to chew and it was gross.

BBQ Chicken. It's the one food that I can eat all the time and not get tired of eating it. Last week is a good example of that because I ate BBQ Chicken almost everyday.

I have been doing low carb.....so I just thought of one I miss a lot.
Cornbread crumbled up with really cold milk poured over it. I was raised on that stuff and LOVE it!!

I have been doing low carb.....so I just thought of one I miss a lot.
Cornbread crumbled up with really cold milk poured over it. I was raised on that stuff and LOVE it!!
Haha....my mom eats cornbread and buttermilk. Can't do it!

My sisters homemade chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. Cheesecake in general.

But if I'm not trying to be dead in 4 days, medium rare prime rib. Could eat it for days. Like 6 this time before i die

Reactions: skysdad
Ribs that have been cooking on the grill for a few hours, loaded mashed potatoes, fried okra and home made banana pudding for dessert.

Kicked back in my recliner on a Saturday this March watching Bagley catch alley oops from Duval while up 30 in Chapel Hill.

Not too much to ask for.

Chitterlin
Chitterlings. At a "soul food" restaurant. I think they forgot to clean the intestines. I had never eaten s***, but I imagine I came real close that time.
OFC

For me the nastiest thing that I've ever eaten that I can think of off the top of my head would have to be chicken tenders from Popeye's Chicken. I ate one chicken tender and that was one too many. If that was my only option for food then I would rather just die of starvation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT