ADVERTISEMENT

Next years minutes

Keels keeps dropping little hints on social media. His latest, "feel good to be back" (in his hometown). I am reading into that as him coming back.
Wait... he said that it feels good to be back in his hometown and so you're taking that to mean what he's *actually* saying is not his hometown at all — the place he's referencing and posting from — but "hometown" is really just a wink and a nod to Duke and what he's *really* saying, by returning to his hometown and voicing his excitement to be back there, is that he is going to forgo playing professional basketball so that he can remain in college?

I have literally no idea which way he's leaning, but that is an amazing way to take something completely out of context and turn it into whatever you're hoping for, lol.

Does anyone remember that photo Zion had shared after the season that made some people believe that Zion was going to stay in school? I can't remember what exactly the photo was. But Zion Williamson. People thought Zion Williamson may stay in school and not go pro. Zion. Williamson.

Reactions: christophero
Duke has reportedly reached out to Northern Iowa shooting guard AJ Green. The Missouri Valley player of the year entered the portal, averaged almost 18 a game. Seems to be a good shooter and shoots 91 percent on free throws. he is also testing the waters but is a late second round pick at best.

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
Duke has reportedly reached out to Northern Iowa shooting guard AJ Green. The Missouri Valley player of the year entered the portal, averaged almost 19 a game.
He’s going where his father is an assistant. Need to remember, Foster will reclass if either one of Keels or Roach leaves. That going to scare of portal guards as well. I read there are 1,400 players in the portal and there aren’t no where near that many teams with open starter spots. If anyone averaged over ten points , five rebounds or assist don’t look for them to land at Duke . Also, should Keels announce he’s testing the waters that puts his spot in limbo until June .

Reactions: christophero
A high school senior, 3 freshman and Roach, plus 3 freshman off the bench might be the youngest team ever. We do have Baker I guess.

Wait... he said that it feels good to be back in his hometown and so you're taking that to mean what he's *actually* saying is not his hometown at all — the place he's referencing and posting from — but "hometown" is really just a wink and a nod to Duke and what he's *really* saying, by returning to his hometown and voicing his excitement to be back there, is that he is going to forgo playing professional basketball so that he can remain in college?

I have literally no idea which way he's leaning, but that is an amazing way to take something completely out of context and turn it into whatever you're hoping for, lol.

Does anyone remember that photo Zion had shared after the season that made some people believe that Zion was going to stay in school? I can't remember what exactly the photo was. But Zion Williamson. People thought Zion Williamson may stay in school and not go pro. Zion. Williamson.
He was in a picture or video talking about somewhere you could store stuff for the summer while school was out.. it was a crazy tease, and I do know he took till the last moment to sign the draft paperwork and I really believe if not for his step dad he would have come back… woulda been awesome and awful because Covid would have ruined his second year

Reactions: GillJET
He was in a picture or video talking about somewhere you could store stuff for the summer while school was out.. it was a crazy tease, and I do know he took till the last moment to sign the draft paperwork and I really believe if not for his step dad he would have come back… woulda been awesome and awful because Covid would have ruined his second year

Zion would have single handily stopped covid.

It's a tad dramatic, especially if AJ and Keels announce on Saturday.
Not really . Check out my last post you’ll understand why the need for an announcement. It’s also big on Dukes behalf with at least two returning players.

He’s going where his father is an assistant. Need to remember, Foster will reclass if either one of Keels or Roach leaves. That going to scare of portal guards as well. I read there are 1,400 players in the portal and there aren’t no where near that many teams with open starter spots. If anyone averaged over ten points , five rebounds or assist don’t look for them to land at Duke . Also, should Keels announce he’s testing the waters that puts his spot in limbo until June .
I thought Foster already announced he is not reclassifying.

I thought Foster already announced he is not reclassifying.
No that was Proctor . Foster said he would wait to see what both Roach and Keels are doing before talking with the staff and it would end up being what his family and Coach Scheyer all decided. Proctor is a true pg and him and Foster can play both off ball. Foster is still in fine with reclassing.

So re read my post if one of Keels or Roach return. If both return then he wouldn’t reclass. But if one of them didn’t he would .

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
So re read my post if one of Keels or Roach return. If both return then he wouldn’t reclass. But if one of them didn’t he would .
But he has said he is NOT reclassifying. He did not qualify that, unless there is a quote which I don't know about.

Bubble team next year if they don’t pickup some major players in portal. Worst case Coach Scheyer could ask for if true. Guess we will see what he is made of very quickly. So much for number 1 recruiting class need more than that.

I just checked Rowe's twitter and nothing. False rumor at DBR? If so I apologize.

Last edited:
Getting very tired of college basketball. It will be a brand new team just like every year. Five in five out. Very hard to get to excited for anymore. Even the portal guys will be for one year.

Reactions: SWEc/o95
Where did you see this at? I can't find anything anywhere. Also, I've heard no rumblings of him leaving. So this would be a shock.

His fiancé now is one of the all time duke smokes. Happy for him!
I could be wrong Tim but not sure it’s the same girl. Could have been. Equally hot though She could have just been randomly sitting by his parents She was a little shorter and less athletic looking so maybe they were on a break. The best looking one this years game was with Mark Williams or at least she was wearing his jersey and right behind the Duke bench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT