ADVERTISEMENT

Just some thoughts

We stayed at Jim Bakers PTL back in the day. My aunt gave several thousand dollars for a lifelong timeshare to the luxury hotel those crooks never even finished.

Oh bleed you don’t like consequences for your sinful ways.

what does Lively do on Sunday mornings?
I have my moments, especially in my younger days. But I always ask for forgiveness. I watched a preacher pass out from speaking in tongues once, and I received quite the butt whipping for laughing about it in church. I know, awful. He was fine; he just got too worked up and hot. Lord, it was funny, though.

We stayed at Jim Bakers PTL back in the day. My aunt gave several thousand dollars for a lifelong timeshare to the luxury hotel those crooks never even finished.
There's a special place in hell for all those people man. My grandma, living on a fixed income, has sent money to several of them, mainly that asshat Joel Osteen. Creepy mofo is a crook, all of those televangelists are. I can't stand them.

How about confession lol. It’s been four years for me attending mass. Nothing wrong with that Devil.
Confession is out. Can make my own peace with Jesus. Seems kind of silly to ask Catholic clergy fo absolve me from sin. Especially in view of the fact that we now have a "woke" Moronic pope. OFC

Reactions: sheyduke
Confession is out. Can make my own peace with Jesus. Seems kind of silly to ask Catholic clergy fo absolve me from sin. Especially in view of the fact that we now have a "woke" Moronic pope. OFC
This is exactly why I don’t attend service .

Reactions: Devilinside
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT