ADVERTISEMENT

Next years minutes

What shooting? Baldwin hasn't hit 2 shots in a row since high school.
When y’all going to learn it’s all on “ Potential!”. When these kids declare their agents or the league don’t care if they stay in the league . He’ll get drafted off individual work outs and the combine . Before he ever declared there was already an article about should the Spurs take a chance on him.

But if he's supposedly injured why would he impress in workouts? Baldwin is an exception. He's not athletic. he didn't fail to impress at Duke; he failed to impress in the Patriot League. With his dad coaching. Latest mock I saw had him early second round. I predict mid second round. Guy's stock is in free fall.

Last edited:
But if he's supposedly injured why would he impress in workouts? Baldwin is an exception. He's not athletic. he didn't fail to impress at Duke; he failed to impress in the Patriot League. With his dad coaching. Latest mock I saw had him early second round. I predict mid second round. Guy's stock is in free fall.
He’s not injured but had a bad showing his one year. He kept his college eligibility just for that reason. You can still go second round and make money see Gary Trent . I’m sure plenty are telling him his college choice led to his free fall but I’m sure he’ll show out in work outs . He’s not returning to college .
If he was still injured why even declare its an automatic red flag for a kid who had a pour showing in college .

Horizon League

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT