ADVERTISEMENT

L O A D E D ! !

I think the biggest thing for you guys will be the health of Giles. I hate seeing any player get hurt but to tear both your acls already has to play into him mentally. I think jeter will see about as much time this year as last. I think bolden will be good but I wouldn't expect him to be a oad same goes for frank. I think your team starts and ends with the play of Allen and his willingness to be a true pg and distribute more than shoot. I also think kennard with have a little more confidence and will play more this year. No doubt about it you guys are blessed with the type of team we had in 2015. It's great to have but you will have the biggest target on your back, I know that's nothing new to duke but this year is a little different. Good luck to you except when we see you in the tournament of course because you know the committee will set it up that way.

I guess you haven't heard about the new Bionics division who rebuilt him this time?

I guess you haven't heard about the new Bionics division who rebuilt him this time?
I'm not trying to start any argument. I don't care who worked on his knee point is the damage has been done not once but twice. I don't care who you are that would have some type of mental effect on you. As I said before I don't wish any player to be hurt. In just saying it could play a big part in his one year at duke. Personally if I was the number one overall player and I've torn acls twice I would be very cautious knowing that in less than a year I will be a lottery pick and an instant millionaire. I'm not saying he won't play hard I'm only saying he may be cautious going full steam game in and game out

d6120b834fff3ce2eda3744e2f8da1f6.jpg

I'm not trying to start any argument. I don't care who worked on his knee point is the damage has been done not once but twice. I don't care who you are that would have some type of mental effect on you. As I said before I don't wish any player to be hurt. In just saying it could play a big part in his one year at duke. Personally if I was the number one overall player and I've torn acls twice I would be very cautious knowing that in less than a year I will be a lottery pick and an instant millionaire. I'm not saying he won't play hard I'm only saying he may be cautious going full steam game in and game out

I know fans of every other team want the knees to be concerns, but it seems like things are coming along quite well:

I didn't realize his jumper extended that far.

Sounding like the guys are in full gel mode. This team will be as good as advertised people, oh what fun lies ahead.

^^ As long as I have been an avid Duke fan I have NEVER heard some people close to the program this excited for a team. Not even the 14-15 squad.

I am trying to temper my expectations but it is hard.

Reactions: atl-heel
^^ As long as I have been an avid Duke fan I have NEVER heard some people close to the program this excited for a team. Not even the 14-15 squad.

I am trying to temper my expectations but it is hard.
The most talented and deep team we've had since the '99 team....lets hope for a better finish!

Reactions: dbav
We may not need a PTRF this year. We may even be good enough even if unc has a PTRF this year but don't know if they have the $ to fund one with that BIG payout they paid to keep them out of trouble. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
For some reason I think it's stupid for opposing fans to come in here with a week left of the regular season and two tourneys to be played.. we have more talent than any team and can beat anyone! It's not over and I have a sneaky feeling we win a ship

The dude that's bringing these back is a little slow bud. May wanna slow his roll with a pending sweep on the horizon, LOL. I actually launched a post much like this one when Okafor , Jones and Winslow were coming in. When they hit that ugly slump mid season, some knucklehead unc chump pulled that post up. Hell may have been this chump. I think we all know the ending to this story.

Reactions: pisgah101
The dude that's bringing these back is a little slow bud. May wanna slow his roll with a pending sweep on the horizon, LOL. I actually launched a post much like this one when Okafor , Jones and Winslow were coming in. When they hit that ugly slump mid season, some knucklehead unc chump pulled that post up. Hell may have been this chump. I think we all know the ending to this story.

This one will end the same way

Is the same dude bumping multiple old threads? You sir must be very insecure. I'm sorry for whatever anatomical misfortune you must deal with on a daily basis, but surely you know that isn't our fault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT