ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

He should go elsewhere . Everyone knows K rewards late commits with a seat at the end of the bench, like Bolden. ;)
OFC

He should go elsewhere . Everyone knows K rewards late commits with a seat at the end of the bench, like Bolden. ;)
OFC
Not sure it's the late commitment but more of the holding his **** in his hand while jerking people around. I'm sure he and K probably all but settled on him coming to Duke and then Mizzou makes some crazy promise and now they're in the hunt.

Reactions: hart2chesson
So the lean for Knox is now Mizzou. Is that everyone's take or is it just a rumor started by a fan who is speculating. OFC

I know we are both in and Knox and I do hope we get him (doubtful) but what's going on in recruiting where a kid who hasn't even visited or spoken about the school prior to a few days, can somehow become enamored with them overnight? It's not even close to a basketball school, it's barely a football school. I can understand the "playing with your friend's angle" but it's not like Knox ever spoke about being a package deal. It's baffling.

Don't look now but Missouri just landed a 4 star pg to go with porter, which won't matter since porter won't give the ball back up if it's passed to him. Throw in Knox and they will make Missouri a preseason top 5 team. Problem is Martin is an awful coach so he could have a team full or porters and Knox type guys and they willl get that coveted 1 seed in the nit

Honestly, why on earth would Knox choose Mizzou over UNC? I mean, Carolina girls are prettier, UNC has a track record for putting kids in the NBA and, if you believe Devilicious, Carolina players don't even have to go to class or do work to get a degree. And that's not to mention the free parking and shuttle service to pick up term papers. What's not to love?

Last edited:
Honestly, why on earth would Knox choose Mizzou over UNC? I mean, the girls are prettier, UNC has a track record for putting kids in the NBA and, if you believe Devilicious, players don't even have to go
to class or do work to get a degree. And that's not to mention the free parking and shuttle service to pick up term papers. What's not to love?

Very true. How could a kid pass all that up unless hof coach roy williams just doesn't want them. There have been a ton of great players he didn't want. Just look at all the Duke players he turned down and that's just one school. That's not counting all the UK,KU,UVA, Ariz. and all the rest. We are thankful that he let us have a few. OFC

Reactions: Dukebonedoc
For anyone interested in this saga

Kevin Knox has pushed his college announcement back to April 28 or May 1, depending on national television availability

National television availability wow

Reactions: hart2chesson
Honestly, why on earth would Knox choose Mizzou over UNC? I mean, Carolina girls are prettier, UNC has a track record for putting kids in the NBA and, if you believe Devilicious, Carolina players don't even have to go to class or do work to get a degree. And that's not to mention the free parking and shuttle service to pick up term papers. What's not to love?
Exactly!!! Knowing the whine ane cheese boosters Knox probably already has his papers for the first year written for him

As regards to the girls you have obviously never bee to the Mizz campus. There is some outstanding talent there

Just saw that 3 of the rivals "experts" have Knox to the Holes and 1 says Duke.

Interesting... Well if he wants to be sure he's seen in March Madness, hes potentially making a huge mistake.I dont see any way the Holes dodge a ban a 3rd year in row. They are about out of bullets....

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT