ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

We need Duval. We need Allen. Knox is icing if he comes to Duke if not, as long as he doesn't go to unc I'm good.

I don't think we 'need' him. He's kind of a luxury, especially if Grayson were to return. But as Timo said, it'd be nice if he didn't go to UNC.

Do you guys think if Allen stays Knox goes elsewhere and if Allen leaves Knox comes in?

I think he goes elsewhere if Allen comes back bc I think there are a lack of minutes compared to unc where I think he ends up. If Allen doesn't come back, I'm not sure. Hopefully that's not the case though.
I believe we are better off with a healthy and hungry senior than a OAD freshman. Give me GA with a season to try and improve his worth again.

I think he goes elsewhere if Allen comes back bc I think there are a lack of minutes compared to unc where I think he ends up. If Allen doesn't come back, I'm not sure. Hopefully that's not the case though.

I want Allen back and hope he does come back. I read a tweet today that said something along the lines that Allen might declare but not higher an agent and see how the combine goes...

Thought this was interesting:

32 pg,sg and combo guards have declared for the draft.

14 of those have hired agents and are looking at going first or second round.

22 ( this is including the 14 signed with agents) are projected going anywhere between 1-50, first and second round.

There are still ten pg, sg or combos that are undecided or haven't announced their return. Two are from Duke( Allen and Jackson) .

I could see Allen going to the combine and seeing what happens but with 2018 draft being what some are saying a big man draft I see him coming back being able to play and going in the first round next season.

Reactions: bsteinhauser21
So what's the deadline for these high school recruits to announce which school they chose and what is the deadline for players like Grayson Allen to announce if they will return?

So what's the deadline for these high school recruits to announce which school they chose and what is the deadline for players like Grayson Allen to announce if they will return?
There is no deadline to sign an offer you can technically show up on campus the first day of school and join the team

Not to be a smart Alec, but neither technically requires an announcement. A college freshman can just show up and register (basically -- coaches have to know and there's paperwork, etc). The default for Grayson is that he comes back unless he says otherwise. Saying otherwise does have a deadline; I'm not sure when, but the longer it goes, the better the odds are he returns, imo.

My 5 year old grandson is now reading on a unc graduate level not that it's impressive. . OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
200_s.gif

My 5 year old grandson is now reading on a unc graduate level not that it's impressive. . OFC
Sorry to hear that Sky with your genes he probably just has not applied himself to reading at an acceptable five year old level. Not to worry he will improve lol

Reactions: skysdad
What makes it go from Duke big time a week ago to unc now. Does this changed and they start getting OAD like we do now. If so can be scary. They going go to the nest two finally four cause Felton will be there two years and Knox will to and if they had more too kids in 18?

IMHO, Knox probably doesn't start for us if Grayson returns to Durham so I feel he will go eIsewhere. If we get him, great, if not, no big deal as long as Grayson comes back. I see our starting lineup as:

Duval
Jackson
Allen
Carter
Bolden

Bench
Trent Jr
DeLaurier
Vrankovich

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT