ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

And one Duke degree in the new normal of three years.
lol typical uneducated UNC fan. Graduating in 3 years is becoming increasingly popular these days. It doesn't indicate easiness... the exact opposite actually. It shows that the kid took extra credits every semester while still achieving Academic All American status. You shouldn't comment on things that show your complete ignorance.

Reactions: MikeD2891
lol typical uneducated UNC fan. Graduating in 3 years is becoming increasingly popular these days. It doesn't indicate easiness... the exact opposite actually. It shows that the kid took extra credits every semester while still achieving Academic All American status. You shouldn't comment on things that show your complete ignorance.

Summer session before freshman year...summer after freshman year....summer after sophomore year...that should do it and maybe even 1st session after Jr year if necessary

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD2891
17883933_10208085777374529_5731768853248325037_n.jpg
Professor: "Yes, you in the back."
Student: "So, you're saying that the 10 minutes we have spent in class so far is longer than the average time spent in a class for a semester at UNCheat?"

Hilarious, huh? Hole and UK fans love trying to justify their shady ways by going with the "Well Duke pushes their kids into that bogus three year Sociology degree!" Lol.

If Duval commits and Allen returns, Knox won't start at Duke. This seems to be a Mizzou and UNC battle IMHO. He would start at both places.

Last edited:
If Duval commits and Allen returns, Knox won't start at Duke. This seems to be a Mizzou and UNC battle IMHO. He would start at both places.

Agreed. With the discussed time tables, we should know about Allen and Duval before Knox announces. If Allen and Duval are at Duke, which I think is the most likely scenario at this point, there is no way Knox matriculates. That is too many mouths to feed. But that will be okay; if Duke gets the aforementioned two with what is already in the fold they would be in terrific shape.

Reactions: Mac9192
Knox and Bamba not coming to Duke. I would not be shocked if Duke tries to contact Brian Bowen, he has delayed his decision and Miles Bridges is coming back to Sparty, plus Arizona is not a certainty to the point that at least calling Brian wouldn't hurt.

There is no back up to Bamba except praying that Bolden plays really well. Mo will be the much better player, he may be a 13 year pro with a few All Star games. Coach K was so busy with Rio and then not well health wise that he let perhaps his best prospect since Jahlil or even since Battier/ Brand slip away.

Knox and Bamba not coming to Duke. I would not be shocked if Duke tries to contact Brian Bowen, he has delayed his decision and Miles Bridges is coming back to Sparty, plus Arizona is not a certainty to the point that at least calling Brian wouldn't hurt.

There is no back up to Bamba except praying that Bolden plays really well. Mo will be the much better player, he may be a 13 year pro with a few All Star games. Coach K was so busy with Rio and then not well health wise that he let perhaps his best prospect since Jahlil or even since Battier/ Brand slip away.

There is a backup to Bolden, his name is Vrankovich, he gave Duke solid minutes in a reserve role. I wouldn't be surprised either if Duke reached out to Bowen as well, but as Bossi said on the front page, Bowen, as of now, may just stick to the five programs that have been recruiting him and make a decision from that group. (Ariz, NC ST, Creighton, Mich ST, and Texas). Time will tell.

Reactions: Dukesince90
There is a backup to Bolden, his name is Vrankovich, he gave Duke solid minutes in a reserve role. I wouldn't be surprised either if Duke reached out to Bowen as well, but as Bossi said on the front page, Bowen, as of now, may just stick to the five programs that have been recruiting him and make a decision from that group. (Ariz, NC ST, Creighton, Mich ST, and Texas). Time will tell.
I'm glad to see someone else that appreciates big Vrank. I like what he brings to the table. Good rebounder, screener, and doesn't turn the ball over. He knows his limits.

I don't see how either effects Knox to Duke as he is 6'8" and would practically be replacing Tatum as a wing.

I don't see how either effects Knox to Duke as he is 6'8" and would practically be replacing Tatum as a wing.

Knox is not even close to Tatum's level as a player. I think next year Duke will start 2 bigs in Carter and Bolden along with Duval, Jackson, and Allen on the perimeter if everything goes accordingly.

Last edited:
Hearing Knox not likely coming to Duke.

Too bad the staff went after Knox after looking at Bowen early...

Does anyone else think Bowen is better than Knox? I've only seen a small sample size, but Bowen looks more skilled - and he looks like a much better shooter too. I don't think we'd get Bowen at this late in the game, unfortunately. Th early leaders for Bowen were Michigan State and Arizona; however, their lineups are starting to look a little crowded, so I think he ends up at Creighton. Hopefully Knox ends up at Missouri...

I will be ecstatic with Allen and Jackson returning along with Duval in the backcourt with Bolden and Carter up front. With Javin, Vrank, and White coming off the bench.
Still a top ten team with potential so u won't hear any complaints from me either so it's all good!!

They already have. Don't expect it to go anywhere this late in the game. If Berry leaves unc, I think he (Knox) goes to Mizzou. If he comes back I'd guess unc.
Makes me wonder how Mizzou came out of nowhere to be a major player all of the sudden. I guess Porter is that much of an influence.

I will be ecstatic with Allen and Jackson returning along with Duval in the backcourt with Bolden and Carter up front. With Javin, Vrank, and White coming off the bench.

Completely agree! Don't forget about Trent jr. Off the bench too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT