ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

Haha anybody got time to make a meme of Tyus, Justice, and Jahlil laughing and reply to this garbage?!

This guy posts on our board for recruiting info. He's very legit and knows a lot of stuff. Tifwiw to you.

1. Knox- Latest buzz has been Duke has been coming strong. I think it's Duke/UNC/UK in thatorder right now.

2. Bamba- UK until I hear something credible enough to change my mind. Mo really likes Shaka that is why you hear some Texas stuff. Writers take that and run, well Texas is also leaking that.

Im still not convinced that he really has any serious info.

I don't totally disagree with your statement KellnP.. however I Do feel that they are given platforms to be ridiculous. ESPN wants to be first to cover when a kid announces, all these sports writers predicting, heck even US as fans buy into to it and feed the monster at time. If I were 16,17 yrs old in todays world, and I had the skill set, the social media, and national known (ESPN) following me, Im pretty sure I would enjoy all the attention a bit too.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
I still think Knox probably winds up at UNC. At some point, we might know something.

That's the best place for him to get a lot of minutes. No one at that position to give him any competition. OFC

Haven't been around recently so don't know if this was already posted but Knox is supposed to announce tomorrow.
On Friday all the seniors at Tampa Catholic wore their college's t shirt. Knox wore a USA Basketball shirt. So we know if he picks Duke, it was Coach K's unfair Team USA advantage.

I've seen nothing from guru gary-7 or flatarheel. Keeping my eye on any breaking news these two report. Both are keeping silent on it so it may be a while before he commits. OFC

I've seen nothing from guru gary-7 or flatarheel. Keeping my eye on any breaking news these two report. Both are keeping silent on it so it may be a while before he commits. OFC

"Both"? I've never been more sure of anything in my life they are one of the same. From the verbiage used to the idiotic claims themselves it is either the same person or a copycat who has way too much time on their hands.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
"Both"? I've never been more sure of anything in my life they are one of the same. From the verbiage used to the idiotic claims themselves it is either the same person or a copycat who has way too much time on their hands.

That's what so amazing about both of them. There may even be a 3rd pop up anytime. They may be celebrities because the guru is always posting of sitting behind the bench at lot's of big games. OFC

Thanks for the update Sky... I actually went to class which got me banned from their board for "Rules Violations."

Like I've said, the odds of two people that dumb landing on the same board are near impossible. It's got to be the same poster.

Isn't it just terrible how these poor kids are pretty much forced to go to Duke by their parents, even though their own hearts are actually with Kentucky?? Soooo sad......lol.

"The longer Know remains uncommitted might be good news for us. Heard he really wants UK but dad is pushing Dook hard,....Maybe the kid can wear dad down and pop for the cats."

Isn't it just terrible how these poor kids are pretty much forced to go to Duke by their parents, even though their own hearts are actually with Kentucky?? Soooo sad......lol.

"The longer Know remains uncommitted might be good news for us. Heard he really wants UK but dad is pushing Dook hard,....Maybe the kid can wear dad down and pop for the cats."

It's Duke. D U K E , Duke. OFC

Reactions: CatcherForLife6
Soooo not sure if this is legit but an announcement to announce the date your announcing

Soooo not sure if this is legit but an announcement to announce the date your announcing

Sounds like my boss. The man is the king of scheduling a meeting in which all we do is talk about when everybody is available for another meeting. He's good to me, and always shows up with doughnuts, so no bitching here!

Wow, at first I didn't realize it really did say he would announce his announcement date tomorrow. What a joke, ridiculous actually. Some people need to get over themselves. Acting like he is some big NBA star already and doesn't realize that 99.7% of the population don't know who the hell he is.

Reactions: Laettner
Wow, at first I didn't realize it really did say he would announce his announcement date tomorrow. What a joke, ridiculous actually. Some people need to get over themselves. Acting like he is some big NBA star already and doesn't realize that 99.7% of the population don't know who the hell he is.
I misread it too! I thought it said he was announcing tomorrow also. Lol! As long as he picks Duke I'm ok with it.

Until Saturday comes
Here's hoping we get him. I know they don't play the same position, but I think we really need Knox if Frank decides to stay in the draft. I'm hoping Santa comes early and we go 3 for 3. :) But I'll be cool with any outcome. Go Duke!

For the people on here, who seem to know more than most of us: With the decision coming soon, is the feeling still good about Knox picking Duke, or is there chatter he may be going elsewhere?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT